Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Featured Racer achievement

I know it may be off topic but maybe it's the only way we can make our voice heard by Codemasters. Maybe someone will read this. The entire forum and myself (i want to say i even bought Legends Edition to let you know i'm not a casual fan) have been asking for a Feature Race Event for MONTHS and all we get are endless boring weekly races. We already have Casual/Ranked Multiplayer for that! I bought this game this year because i couldn't afford it and after 200+ hour of gameplay i can't get 100% of achievements just because you forgot to mix up events? Come on please we need some change sometimes don't you think?? Please if Codemasters you care even a little about your fanbase please listen this. I don't think i will buy Schumacher Edition till we get a new featured event, i'm too disappointed.

Edit: also it's so disappointing trying to contact you trough e-mail, Facebook, Instagram and getting ZERO attention

Edited by andry9611

@andry9611

I sorry that you haven't been able to complete this achievement. I think what you should be asking Codemasters to do is move the "featured" events to "Solo" mode and take in out of "Multiplayer" mode. Then run a "featured" event every week in "solo" mode. Then in multiplayer mode give us a GP or classic GP. The featured event should never be at the same track as a GP during any given week. This way they are completely independent from each other. After all, when racing an "featured" event, you are running against the AI. This is not multiplayer then. I feel the complete opposite of how you feel, I find the "featured" events boring. I already know how I am compared to the AI. I want to race against other real people to find out how good or bad I may be compared to them. I know I have told you this before, I'm sure there will be a featured event in the near future on an "off" weekend for F1. Hang in there, you will get your chance. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Getts0388 said:

@andry9611

I sorry that you haven't been able to complete this achievement. I think what you should be asking Codemasters to do is move the "featured" events to "Solo" mode and take in out of "Multiplayer" mode. Then run a "featured" event every week in "solo" mode. Then in multiplayer mode give us a GP or classic GP. The featured event should never be at the same track as a GP during any given week. This way they are completely independent from each other. After all, when racing an "featured" event, you are running against the AI. This is not multiplayer then. I feel the complete opposite of how you feel, I find the "featured" events boring. I already know how I am compared to the AI. I want to race against other real people to find out how good or bad I may be compared to them. I know I have told you this before, I'm sure there will be a featured event in the near future on an "off" weekend for F1. Hang in there, you will get your chance. 

I agree with you, you spaked total sense, they should move it to single player but i don't think they will now. I hope you're right about future events.