F1 2019 Xbox One controller

This query, although specifically pitched to other Xbox One controller users, may possibly be answered by users of other controllers. What digit do you use to access/press the buttons on the d pad so as to access the MFD shortcuts? And can the MDF shortcuts be mapped to say the right thumbstick? I'd rather have them on right thumbstick as I don't use the camera free look function very often.....if at all.  Thank you.

On 6/6/2020 at 9:04 PM, Scrogs said:

This query, although specifically pitched to other Xbox One controller users, may possibly be answered by users of other controllers. What digit do you use to access/press the buttons on the d pad so as to access the MFD shortcuts? And can the MDF shortcuts be mapped to say the right thumbstick? I'd rather have them on right thumbstick as I don't use the camera free look function very often.....if at all.  Thank you.

Yes you can mate.. I have my shortcuts of mfd settings in this way.. I unbind 1st all settings for the right stick analog.. After i use ERS increase analog stick up ERS decrease analog stick down.. And for fuel mix i use analog stick left to decrease and analog stick right to increase fuel mix.. 

• Agree 1