Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 F1 2019 Throttle automatically limited in high speed corners

Paalo

Hi all,

since a while I recognized a strange behavior in my F1 2019 game, especially during online sessions and in career mode, not time attack.

in high speed corners with normally flat out throttle the mfa shows only Around 75% Or less and the game is making it automatically, even if I am on 100% throttle. It is very annoying and I want to ask if someone is experiencing the same or can tell me how to fix this.

Please note: the videos shows the bug and in each corner I am on full throttle but the mfa shows how the game is limiting it.

only assistance is the brake assistant on abs on.

thanks 

paalo

33 minutes ago, Paalo said:

Hi all,

since a while I recognized a strange behavior in my F1 2019 game, especially during online sessions and in career mode, not time attack.

in high speed corners with normally flat out throttle the mfa shows only Around 75% Or less and the game is making it automatically, even if I am on 100% throttle. It is very annoying and I want to ask if someone is experiencing the same or can tell me how to fix this.

Please note: the videos shows the bug and in each corner I am on full throttle but the mfa shows how the game is limiting it.

only assistance is the brake assistant on abs on.

thanks 

paalo

IMG_5033.MOV IMG_5032.MOV

Turn off the assist. It's not strange it's by design. If you can go around all the corners at 100% throttle there are 10 GP teams that want to hear from you! 🙂

Haha I get your Point. But is it by design to artificially limit the throttle?
I mean the issue is I am on full throttle by pedal and it is limited and reduced automatically. Like if you are on the straight flat out and only 75% is going to the engine (like Alonso told already 😂). I mean honestly I only have the ABS on, nothing else. 

Archived