Project cars 3.

1 hour ago, 053 said:

Grid 2019 looks allot better then PC CArs 3 on the base PS4, that says enough

because GRiD is a polished game, I love it 🙂 it just needs further support in the form of subsequent seasons to rebuild community support 🙂 CodeMasters, can you hear me?

Posted (edited)

If you want to see something weird, checkout PCARS 3 under rain. The cars look like made of plastic and everything around became very ugly.

Edited by LottaLava

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, 053 said:

PS4 i switch from PC to PS4 when the PS4 came out, for me it looks like the PS4 base version which i have cant handle the game

The game looks to heavy for it, replays look blurry, or when you are in a pack of cars on some circuits it stutters.

Grid 2019 looks allot better then PC CArs 3 on the base PS4, that says enough

sorry to hear, maybe you can still get a refund & grab the PC version.

From what i can tell i don't like that the xbox version doesn't say XB1 "enhanced" so for that reason i wouldn't go that way if you think it might look or run better. (pc2 was a "enhanced" version)

i Do want to like PC3 & can understand to a degree why SMS went this way, mainly cause Automobilista 2 is is filling in the gap players thought pc3 would.

whats ODD is CM buying out a competitor that is in direct competition to GRID, so unless CM plan to "phase" out Pcars to make the next grid BETTER it just sounds crazy !

i AM a fan of both series but greed 2019 really left a bitterness that i can't forget easily (1/2 of what 2008 was essentially)

Edited by OugaBooga
More truth, less filler

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, OugaBooga said:

whats ODD is CM buying out a competitor that is in direct competition to GRID, so unless CM plan to "phase" out Pcars to make the next grid BETTER it just sounds crazy ! 

I'm sorry but these theories are so much infantile that they're not even funny. brands are taken over to expand investor's portfolio because with a wide spoon you take more of the cake. besides this current PCARS3 project came before SMS was taken over by Codemasters. Paul Rustchynsky is known for designing games of a similar character and complaints should be addressed to him. Seriously, I have the impression that I read in one of your post that you haven't played PCARS3 yet and you still have a lot of games before you do it 😉

Edited by minetti

Is “project cars” 3 getting updated for a PS5 release and getting custom championships and pits?

55 minutes ago, minetti said:

I'm sorry but these theories are so much infantile that they're not even funny. brands are taken over to expand investor's portfolio because with a wide spoon you take more of the cake. besides this current PCARS3 project came before SMS was taken over by Codemasters. Paul Rustchynsky is known for designing games of a similar character and complaints should be addressed to him. Seriously, I have the impression that I read in one of your post that you haven't played PCARS3 yet and you still have a lot of games before you do it 😉

Yes you are correct i have lots of games to play to their "fullest", 

My theories ? are you kidding me ?

These are NOT theories, they ARE experiences & if you knew better you would stop arguing !

you look like you love "attacking" my opinions.............i have probably put WAY more hours, not necessarily being better then you into the games i invested in but it doesn't make you a BETTER critic.

You just sound bitter that i don't agree with satisfaction you've had.

SAD :(.....................i DO NOT LIE......................i am glad i opted out of pc3 for now.

i like a sense of sensability others can appreciate & there fore i have nothing to hide when it comes to responses !

DID i insult you? NOPE, did i demean you ? >> NOPE.

what else have you to say to MY OPINION ?

Stop haggling me dude...................

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, OugaBooga said:

Plenty of reasons for doing that. 

Shared expertise, for one. Codemasters can tap on SMS designers to improve certain aspects of their games even maintaining (as it seems will be the case) autonomy between studios.

There are IPs too. Intellectual property over the franchises and the code. I don't know how the deal went through but you could see CM incorporating mechanics and systems from PC1 and PC2 into their own games.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, marioho said:

Plenty of reasons for doing that. 

Shared expertise, for one. Codemasters can tap on SMS designers to improve certain aspects of their games even maintaining (as it seems will be the case) autonomy between studios.

There are IPs too. Intellectual property over the franchises and the code. I don't know how the deal went through but you could see CM incorporating mechanics and systems from PC1 and PC2 into their own games.

CM incorporating mechanics is a NO BRAINER, smart logical step.....lucky my KB is full of beer.

you have absolutely NOTHING on me.

True that they will use what they bought but it's at the expense of people believing the HYPE.

NO thx, been fooled long enough, you keep fooling yourself

i HAVE ALL the old games even the diskettes......................go talk to some one irrelevant like the games you currently love ............

pity your demeanour

Get real dude..........................

i kinda feel bad marioho for going off on you..........we should NOT be fighting eacvh other but stay together, i say this for ALL of us....................THX.

No more to say till i get angry again.

Edited by OugaBooga
being honest
  • Like 1