Canada circuit missing distance markers before chicane

Hi all, just wanted to point out that when I did my qualifying lap for this weeks Canadian GP, I noticed that on the last turn or the death chicane as some call it, the 150, and 100 metre distance markers are not there. The 50 is but that seems like the most useless one. I also noticed this when I was in unranked practice session in Canada with multiplayer car. Did anyone else notice this? Definitely not a good thing as there really isn't anything there to use as a replacement marker. 

If the markers are missing, I find the bump just before the 50 board to be a pretty decent guide!

@Mike5500

Try drawing them on you screen with a sharpie!!!!! I think peanutt2000 is correct though. They may be smaller and hung on the left fence. If my memory serves me right.

• Haha 1

They're on the ground right next to the track on the left.

They are very small but the 50m board is the same size as the others so if he he's that one and not the others then there's another problem.

No they are indeed gone. I raced yesterday and they weren't there. I've raced there two weeks ago and they were definitely there. I was the first car on track yesterday so it is not possible that someone knocked them down

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Falstojudilofa said:

No they are indeed gone. I raced yesterday and they weren't there. I've raced there two weeks ago and they were definitely there. I was the first car on track yesterday so it is not possible that someone knocked them down

Agreed, when I do an offline grand prix using the F1 cars, they are there. They are not there in qualifying for Canada GP or in unranked MP practice. I even saved a video of my qualifying session and went back and paused it at where the markers should be and they are nowhere to be found. They were not knocked out either. Pretty weird. I've been practicing the chicane by looking at the chicane upon approach now and not the markers. Either way this track is a penalty magnet.

4 hours ago, Getts0388 said:

@Mike5500

Try drawing them on you screen with a sharpie!!!!! I think peanutt2000 is correct though. They may be smaller and hung on the left fence. If my memory serves me right.

Why didn't I think of that lol. Brilliant idea