Sign in to follow this  

Codemasters World Rally Team - Jon Armstrong as the driver!

I think the title says it all! Codemasters needs to start an official rally team, Codemasters World Rally Team.
And there's only one logical choice when it comes to selecting the driver: Jon Armstrong!
The pandemic has made it difficult for teams and drivers to get things done and continue rallying.
Let's get this show on the road, Codemasters! @PJTierney

Seconded. Jon is an amazing ambassador for the sport and Codemasters.

Question, real-world or virtual team? I'm not understanding what you're proposing here.

If real-world, that's enormously expensive.

• Like 1

I defo think Codemasters should get out there with Jon at the wheel. After keeping us rally fans entertained during this pandemic it would be great to see your name out there on an actual real life car and who better to drive it than Jon Armstrong! This is a historic time and you should stamp your name all over it!!!

(I can just see the little die cast model sitting there in a line up of world rally cars on my shelf).

A good idea, but as a rally driver myself - it's a little more expensive than having him drive on his sim at Codemasters 😉

Would be brilliant to see but, as said above, there is a bit of a step up in budget from sim rig to real life rally team...