Xbox One Controller

I need help, I think my xbox one controller does not turn correctly. The car is not on the correct track when I try to turn the corner and I suffer punishment for cutting. Making chincanes like the last one in Canada is impossible.

I appreciate if anyone can help me

Posted (edited)

Hello Faustex  You can check if your Xbox controller is working correctly. You can download and use the controller test app in the Xbox store. It's free to download and it's great for testing if the buttons work but maybe more importantly, if and how accurately the triggers/shoulder bumpers and thumbsticks work. It gives a percentage readout of how much movement the stick/bumpers/trigger you are inputting. (And if the thumbsticks are 'centred' at their rest position). If this test shows that your controller is working ok then there are some tweaks that you can do to the steering in game.

Edited by Scrogs

2 hours ago, Scrogs said:

Hello Faustex  You can check if your Xbox controller is working correctly. You can download and use the controller test app in the Xbox store. It's free to download and it's great for testing if the buttons work but maybe more importantly, if and how accurately the triggers/shoulder bumpers and thumbsticks work. It gives a percentage readout of how much movement the stick/bumpers/trigger you are inputting. (And if the thumbsticks are 'centred' at their rest position). If this test shows that your controller is working ok then there are some tweaks that you can do to the steering in game.

The control is ok according to the tests, I tried to change the game settings but without success, I still can't make right turns.

Could you help me with the settings?

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, Faustex said:

The control is ok according to the tests, I tried to change the game settings but without success, I still can't make right turns.

Could you help me with the settings?

Thanks in advance

I'm new to the game. Hopefully someone with more gameplay experience can suggest some help.

Have you just got the game? Have you been playing a while and the steering issue has just arisen?

Maybe post your set up specs and the deadzone/linearity and saturation settings for your steering and peeps might be able to offer advice.

3 hours ago, Scrogs said:

I'm new to the game. Hopefully someone with more gameplay experience can suggest some help.

Have you just got the game? Have you been playing a while and the steering issue has just arisen?

Maybe post your set up specs and the deadzone/linearity and saturation settings for your steering and peeps might be able to offer advice.

I am also new, I will do that. Thank you

25 minutes ago, Faustex said:

I am also new, I will do that. Thank you

I could PM you my set up specs if you think it might help! I'm not very fast but manage to get round the circuits generally unscathed. (Ok.....I do usually 180° spin the car at least once when driving but the more you drive the more you learn).

1 minute ago, Scrogs said:

I could PM you my set up specs if you think it might help! I'm not very fast but manage to get round the circuits generally unscathed. (Ok.....I do usually 180° spin the car at least once when driving but the more you drive the more you learn).

Ok, send your specifications

Thx

34 minutes ago, Faustex said:

Ok, send your specifications

Thx

PM sent.