Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 I got crash all the time after start

Jani07

Disabling the Steam Overlay is not a fix. It is a troubleshooting test. But it applied to an old build of the game with a specific Nvidia driver.

Can you edit your first post? Posting the EGO dumper text is not useful, but the crashdump will be, so upload the zip file instead.

At the moment the new problems seem to revolve around refresh rates.

But from your hardware_settings_config.xml I can see the display is not being detected correctly. Try deleting it when the game is not running and relaunching?

Also you should run the game in DX12 wherever possible. DX11 is only for those unwilling to upgrade from W7.

446.14 should be the latest recommended GRD. You should be fine to upgrade from 442.74 if you downgraded but if it still crashes try DDU and go for a clean 446.14.

13 minutes ago, Jani07 said:

Sorry I work a lot of nowdays, thatswhy I cant answer immediately. I updated my realtek driver too, nothing new.  I get same crash 😪 Thanks for help 🙂

hardware_settings_config.xml

DxDiag.txt

Can you remove the LifeCam for testing please?

Uninstall the ASMedia USB drivers from Programs and Features if there is an entry, then uninstall the device from Device Manager and let it redetect. 

If you can also try to use the Intel USB ports that would be helpful. The Logitech dongle would be better in one of those, along with the X360 Controller.

If you can supply the make and model of the motherboard that would help to identify those ports. Also 24GB RAM is unusual configuration, can you reduce to matched memory (i.e. 2x 8GB) or 1 single stick (the memory modules and slot config would help). I'm going to assume a 4-slot board because a machine that era would struggle to find 16GB modules.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:11 PM, Jani07 said:

I remove everything, but it didnt work, i tried that also https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135  :(, I got crash...

I will try tomorow with 16 GB ram.

Clean boot won't help. It's the game that's crashing, not Windows.

And if you don't post the motherboard make and model I can't suggest anything else.

Software microcode update KB4497165 you may have had this if you check your Update History. Installing it can only help, the BIOS 1402 is quite outdated.

USB 2.0 ports are located under the keyboard connector and not coloured blue like the USB 3.0 - also from front panel connectors connected to USB910, USB78, USB56 or USB34 along the bottom edge of the motherboard. Try the controller and the keyboard dongle in those (this is usually what I recommend for wheels so it might not have much effect).

Try also disabling the Image Sharpening in the Nvidia Control Panel.

Try manually editing the hardware_settings_config.xml to alter the bold items to your display recommended 3840 x 2160

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<hardware_settings_config applyOOTB="false">
    <cpu name="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz" processors="8" processorStride="1" processorBinding="1" />
    <graphics_card deviceId="0x1B82" rating="4">
        <resolution width="1920" height="1080" displayMode="1" vsync="false" vsyncInterval="auto" frameRateLimiterEnabled="false" frameRateLimiterValue="120">
            <refreshRate numerator="60000" denominator="1000" />
            <windowPosition x="0" y="0" />
            <outputMonitor index="1" />
            <aspectRatio auto="true" width="0" height="0" />
            <hdr mode="0" peakNits="1000" />
        </resolution>
    </graphics_card>

Archived