Sign in to follow this  

Past F1 Seasons

Who would like to see past F1 seasons included in the latest F1 game, I know very old seasons e.g. pre 2010 will be hard due to teams not existing anymore and licensing issues but maybe if we could have say the past 10 years from 2010-2020 as Codemasters have made all the games and have had the official license. They will still have all the models and skins and the tracks that were used but are no longer on the calendar.

What do you guys think?

Posted (edited)

there is still the licencing issue for teams such as lotus, HRT, virgin and possibly Force India and all of the sponsors which did sponsor teams and no longer do.

They have the licencing for one game so when the added the 2010 mclaren and ferrari they would have had to get licencing for them even though they already got licencing for f1 2010

I like the idea though and it would be fun if the 10 seasons in career were from 2010 to 2020 with drivers possibly able to stay due to contract moves

Edited by ByteF1

Yeah I see what you mean, I just wish that the sponsors wouldn't make it so difficult for Codemasters as everyone wants them in the game and it would still be good publicity for the sponsors even if they no longer sponsor the car/teams anymore.