Sign in to follow this  

Preordered F1 2020 on Steam BUT...

Posted (edited)

I guess I preordered the standard edition.  I would like to upgrade the preorder to the Schumacher Deluxe Edition but steam tells me I already purchased it when in fact I did not.  I'm just wondering if I can upgrade my preorder to the Schumacher Deluxe Edition so I can get the three day early access.  I'll understand if I cannot and will wait until July 10 to play.

Edited by Slick_Rick_

20 minutes ago, Slick_Rick_ said:

I guess I preordered the standard edition.  I would like to upgrade the preorder to the Schumacher Deluxe Edition but steam tells me I already purchased it when in fact I did not.  I'm just wondering if I can upgrade my preorder to the Schumacher Deluxe Edition so I can get the three day early access.  I'll understand if I cannot and will wait until July 10 to play.

Couldn't you just refund it and repurchase? I've never actually preordered a digital game, so I don't even know how it works lol.

12 hours ago, Slick_Rick_ said:

Refund and buy the deluxe edition.

• Agree 1

On 6/15/2020 at 1:15 AM, Slick_Rick_ said:

Check the mail they send you!!

On stram it says that i have f1 2020 but the mail says Schumacher deluxe edition 

Sounds similar to last year. I had the Senna v Prost edition but it said I had the standard edition, but the extra content downloaded as DLC which is then available to purchase for others after.

I did ask if that was the case. I've got the boxed edition on PC, but it's standard only in boxed form was curious if the Schumie stuff is going to be DLC for those that didn't get the deluxe pack.

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2020 at 9:54 AM, Correll said:

Check the mail they send you!!

On stram it says that i have f1 2020 but the mail says Schumacher deluxe edition 

I just verified and it says that I have F1 2020 Seventy Edition (PrePurchase).  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone with the Seventy Edition will have the benefit of the three day early access feature.  Am I correct on that, @BarryBL

Edited by Slick_Rick_

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Slick_Rick_ said:

I just verified and it says that I have F1 2020 Seventy Edition (PrePurchase).  Unfortunately, I don't think anyone with the Seventy Edition will have the benefit of the three day early access feature.  Am I correct on that, @BarryBL

go to your steam account details then purchase history

i have Deluxe Schumacher Edition

so if you want Scumacher edition refund that one and buy this

Edited by massa88
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, massa88 said:

go to your steam account details then purchase history

i have Deluxe Schumacher Edition

so if you want Scumacher edition refund that one and buy this

Done! Thanks for your help, kind sir 🙂

• Thanks 1