F1® 2020 First Look | My Team

18 hours ago, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

You did Honda dirty in the engine stats.

Where did you See that ? Is someone able to make Screenshots if the interesting parts of the Trailer where those Details were shown? (My data is empty 🙄)

10 minutes ago, DonBlanko said:

Where did you See that ? Is someone able to make Screenshots if the interesting parts of the Trailer where those Details were shown? (My data is empty 🙄)

There are some youtube videos where they go through the video in more details and slowly so you can see the differences

Question about driver market. We can choose our drivers from the F1 and F2 official drivers. That's all, or there are other? Maybe F1 third drivers, for example Kubica or Vandoorne?

20 minutes ago, TomskiPl said:

Question about driver market. We can choose our drivers from the F1 and F2 official drivers. That's all, or there are other? Maybe F1 third drivers, for example Kubica or Vandoorne?

Would be cool, but I don't think they will be in the game.

However, there will be "reserve/pay drivers" waiting in the wings, for once you go bankrupt: those will be the classis car drivers.

Is this implemented in the Career mode or are you able to skip it also? Just do the "normal" career with practice, Qualifying, race etc as now in F1 2019?

1 minute ago, GioProductions said:

Is this implemented in the Career mode or are you able to skip it also? Just do the "normal" career with practice, Qualifying, race etc as now in F1 2019?

In 2020 you will still be able to do a regular career mode

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GioProductions said:

It is a standalone mode, career mode is just present as normal: with improvements such as a driver market and improved contracts.

• Thanks 1

Codemasters does this every time. The last few years I always wanted to skip an edition because I can't put that much time in F1 games anymore but then they show us what's new and I need to hit that preorder button.

My Team looks amazing, it's not entirely the manager version I wanted but it looks already way better than what I was expecting. But why is this edition called the Schumacher Edition? This is the ultimate Lance Stroll edition and that's the way I'm gonna play it. :classic_biggrin:

Thank you codies!! 👍

• Like 2

Will codies update the career mode helmets? It is still using the 2018 spec helmets.

1 hour ago, Dyng962 said:

Will codies update the career mode helmets? It is still using the 2018 spec helmets.

You mean the player helmets? They finally get fictional sponsors 

1 minute ago, BelgiumDude said:

You mean the player helmets? They finally get fictional sponsors 

Yeah they finally fictional sponsors on the helmet, what I meant is the helmet model. The player helmet still has the xylon reinforcement strip above the visor. The current driver helmets do not have it as FIA changed the helmet regulations in 2019.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Tigergrow said:

Would be cool, but I don't think they will be in the game.

However, there will be "reserve/pay drivers" waiting in the wings, for once you go bankrupt: those will be the classis car drivers.

Didn't know about those extra classic car drivers. Are you sure they're gonna be in ? I never saw that written or shown yet.

12 minutes ago, MaxSpiltz said:

Didn't know about those extra classic car drivers. Are you sure they're gonna be in ? I never saw that written or shown yet.

In an interview with racefans.net, Lee said: 

"It is possible for your team to go bust. Before you get to that point, you’ll likely find you have to replace your named team mate with one of the fictional drivers otherwise seen in the historical challenge modes, who serve as the game’s equivalent of ‘pay drivers’."

https://www.racefans.net/2020/05/13/f1-2020-first-play-whats-new-and-what-weve-tested-so-far/

• Thanks 1

So we get the F2 2019, not 2020. Because you can see Antoine Huberts name in this trailer.
Would be nice if we could get the F1 2019, or at least the missing drivers (Hulk,Kubica)

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

So we get the F2 2019, not 2020. Because you can see Antoine Huberts name in this trailer.
Would be nice if we could get the F1 2019, or at least the missing drivers (Hulk,Kubica)

I recall an interview where they said including Hubert was a tough call but the family were onside with it, so there is a tribute to him if you click his name. In that interview I seem to recall it being said the game would have the F2 2019 drivers when shipped and the F2 2020 drivers added later in a patch.

The information may be old or my memory unreliable.

I would like to see all the F2 driver ratings and their salary asks.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:49 AM, BarryBL said:

Create. Manage. Drive. Win.

Drool.

Not necessarily in that order.

Please say we can actually use the simulators.  Please tell me they aren't just a cinematic.  This looks really sweet!

4 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

Drool.

Not necessarily in that order.

Please say we can actually use the simulators.  Please tell me they aren't just a cinematic.  This looks really sweet!

So what you asking for is Sim-ception 😛 

Or a simulation INSIDE a simulation (For all the Season 1 Rick and Morty fans out there)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Or a simulation INSIDE a simulation (For all the Season 1 Rick and Morty fans out there)

Iam pretty sure he is asking for a sim-ception, so.... are we?

I wonder if you could go negative on your budget and pull off a late signing with a sponsor to save the day? 

5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Exactly! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

I wonder if you could go negative on your budget and pull off a late signing with a sponsor to save the day? 

But if you don't, you end up in Administration.  Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chances.  🤣

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

But if you don't, you end up in Administration.  Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chances.  🤣

No bother do a Finbarr race while in administration buy it back from the administrator at half the price problem solved :classic_biggrin:

#Stonks 

@BarryBL where is your character in this game   

Edited by Chromatic
  • Like 1