F1® 2020 First Look | My Team

2 hours ago, tarrantino said:

Yeah I agree. I think though that’s too far for this current crop of consoles. Possibly the new gen consoles will gove the devs an opportunity to build on this. 

Maybe, I just think without it it becomes driver career mode with custom livery. Even if they just replaced the ERS 1-5 setting on the HUD with 5 different commands for your team-mate, let's say "Push - Save fuel - Hold position - Swap position and Pit this lap" with a neutral setting and you could switch it and it gives the command it would be a huge bonus. I know some people would exploit or spam it but unlike online, it's their own career mode they'd be wasting but for proper players it would be a decent fix for one year till a more immersive option on next gen consoles, if needs be.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:53 PM, BelgiumDude said:

I might be confused with some information from Aavara's channel where he tells what would be nice or what he suspects but I think it was mentioned that there were upgrades that were supplied by the engine manufacturers that went to all the teams with that engine.

ok cheers, thought I'd ask as you would imagine spending all that money on an engine supplier that they would actually upgrade it. 

Ok I did have something else bugging me, the logo that we use. Is it one we create our selves or is it from a selection of pre made ones like the liveries, I'm hoping it's one we can create as it would add that bit extra and for me I would like the logo to just be the name of the team. Either way I know the teams at codemasters have put a lot of work in so really grateful that they have added in what they have. Stay safe all 🙂

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, THEGHOST345111 said:

Ok I did have something else bugging me, the logo that we use. Is it one we create our selves or is it from a selection of pre made ones like the liveries, I'm hoping it's one we can create as it would add that bit extra and for me I would like the logo to just be the name of the team. Either way I know the teams at codemasters have put a lot of work in so really grateful that they have added in what they have. Stay safe all 🙂

It's badges like the liveries. Don't expect to much of them because they look very basic. I hope they have a lot of badges to choose from 

Edited by BelgiumDude
typo
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 3:49 PM, BarryBL said:

Be careful, if funds get tight, you may need to temporarily shut one of your departments.

Not really