Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F1® 2020 | BETA Week 3 Testing News

I registered for the Beta like 2 or 3 weeks ago and never received my code can someone help me?

35 minutes ago, CBGAMING72 said:

I registered for the Beta like 2 or 3 weeks ago and never received my code can someone help me?

Do you see the Beta forum section here on the forums? If you don't then you weren't selected and won't receive a key.
Registration for Beta was closed well over a month ago, so I don't know what beta did you register 2-3 weeks ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SAMUELEGERMANO said:

One code for me? Pls

Codes have already been distributed. If you haven’t received one then you have been unsuccessful 

• Like 1

So I'm dying to know from the multiplayer beta testers: what improvements have you noticed? Is there a way to forbid "reset to track" from host options? Maybe more camera angles in spectator mode? The dreaded penalty system, has it changed? I'll take any bit of information available. So long until the 10th. :( 

25 minutes ago, Khalaay said:

So I'm dying to know from the multiplayer beta testers: what improvements have you noticed? Is there a way to forbid "reset to track" from host options? Maybe more camera angles in spectator mode? The dreaded penalty system, has it changed? I'll take any bit of information available. So long until the 10th. 😞

Do you know anything about how NDAs work?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, I actually work with them and the second I saw your comment I understood the stupidity of my question. :)

Edited by Khalaay
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Khalaay said:

Yes, I actually work with them and the second I saw your comment I understood the stupidity of my question. 🙂

Haha fair enough.

Is it normal for me to see this beta topic without having received the beta?

22 minutes ago, Raffaello said:

Is it normal for me to see this beta topic without having received the beta?

Yes this post isn’t part of the beta forum

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What about all those pilots eager to receive the beta code for the multiplayer... we are creating lobbies on ps4 (constructor cup) and only about maximum 4 drivers join, so you really want them to improve the multiplayer or is it that you only wanted to receive the code to play before that nobody? 🤔🤔🤔

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Pff, I would have been all over the multiplayer lobby had I gotten one(stupid me forgot to sign-up); I sure hope they put the option to forbid "reset to track" in multiplayer. That it a dangerous move. And all those penalties.... I can't wait to see how much of it has been fixed. 

Edited by Khalaay

New livery car?mclaren Austria start livery is fantastic,update in game livery car please

33 minutes ago, ricol95 said:

super incredible news that the test starts for multiplayer, Good luck to all

Hey, game is coming out in a few days, beta is probably closed by now.