Sign in to follow this  

F1 2020 Bahrain Oval

I appreciate that it is a massive undertaking to add tracks to the game (hence why people obviously wont expect Mugello, Imola, etc. If we do race there), however, the Bahrain oval is surely a possible mid-game DLC/update as around 3/4 of the track is already in the game and the track itself would suit the game perfectly, especially for league racing. We already have Bahrain-short so why not Bahrain-oval?

This is Liberty testing the water for what they always wanted to do as an American company, Ovals. If they do race it and fans like it guess we'll be adding US ovals to the calendar at some point I bet

43 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

This is Liberty testing the water for what they always wanted to do as an American company, Ovals. If they do race it and fans like it guess we'll be adding US ovals to the calendar at some point I bet

What... a regular US oval is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING close to what the Bahrain "oval" is.

2 minutes ago, MrCosta96 said:

What... a regular US oval is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING close to what the Bahrain "oval" is.

Didnt even have anything to do with your suggestion ahah...

Anyways I think that would be the most likely track option they still could add in F1 2020, others are out of the question I guess.