Copy Calendar League - PC

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I am looking to start a casual league on the F1 2020 game, this will run in conjunction with the actual F1 calendar, now obviously we won't be able to do this straight away as the standard game releases after the first race but, we will be trying to start on either the 12th or 19th of july.

I need participants who will be able to commit to playing most weeks and actually want to race. As this is a for fun league we will be accepting people of all abilities (not great myself) and racing on either controller or wheel.

It's all for fun and will be streamed on my channel, Twitch.tv/Waachati.

I am open to idea regarding quali and race length but generally will probably either be short quali 50% race or we go whole hog and do full race.

If you could let me know below if you would be interested in participating by leaving your steam/discord name below

Once I have more numbers I will create a discord and get everything ready for when the game releases 

Edited by Wachati
change of wording
  • Agree 1

Hey man definitely interested just one question: what platform will it be on ? My discord is Botsville#8807 

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Botsville said:

Hey man definitely interested just one question: what platform will it be on ? My discord is Botsville#8807 

Thank you

Hey man, Will be on PC as said in the title, is that still good?