Which engine?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which engine will you start MyTeam with?

It depends on the starting budget really but I would probably pick between Renault and Honda if the budget is very low.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tarrantino said:

Which engine will you start MyTeam with?

It really depends.. if i can choose sponsors before or after! I would like to know how much money i would have! 

Pernonally i would like the Mercedes engine, if i can afford it.. but if the rest of the car is bad.. it might make more sense to go with honda or renault, and spend the money on aero or chassis

Edited by Correll

6 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

It depends on the starting budget really but I would probably pick between Renault and Honda if the budget is very low.

Yeah, you right, it depends on budget or spend all money in one top engine and the rest of developments will be very poor or pick the Honda.

Depends what team I make I guess, I'm going to have a few saves with some real team names. I was going to do a Honda works team at first so I guess that choice will be fairly simple.

• Agree 1

Yes of course budget is key, I know everyone would love the Merc engine. 

Posted (edited)

Am i the only one who thinks that mercedes have better durability/reliabilitet than ferrari ?

I know that the video that dropped may not be the final engine specsUdklip.thumb.PNG.f0b9709b981d0053d1a48f0e851ad41c.PNG

Edited by Correll
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Correll said:

Am i the only one who thinks that mercedes have better durability/reliabilitet than ferrari ?

I know that the video that dropped may not be the final engine specs

You are not, I thought the same when I saw it in video. Hope they include data from all races for their "complex engineering calculations" for those numbers, not just Monza :classic_biggrin:

12 minutes ago, XanderSJX said:

You are not, I thought the same when I saw it in video. Hope they include data from all races for their "complex engineering calculations" for those numbers, not just Monza :classic_biggrin:

haha ferrari might have the best performing engine, but there are many other discussions to have from this photo 😄 i personally believe that the honda engine have better performace than the renault 😉

• Agree 1