My Team: option to create a team with 2 real drivers

Will we have the option of having a team made up of two real drivers or will one of you be required to be my created driver? I think it would be better if both options existed, I would at least prefer to just be a manager and leave my driver for my career mode.

1 minute ago, Rafetagamer 2.0 said:

Will we have the option of having a team made up of two real drivers or will one of you be required to be my created driver? I think it would be better if both options existed, I would at least prefer to just be a manager and leave my driver for my career mode.

I’m sure it’s been said that you have to drive one of the cars. I like it that way other wise it would just feel too much like Motorsport Manager

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Rafetagamer 2.0 said:

I like it that way really,as I said that before here.

I want to manage two real drivers. "Team Boss" mode...

I don't want to drive one of the cars,for a created team...

You will have to race in My Team. I also would have liked a team boss mode but there is one on the way from Paradox I think. But this manager mode is also cool. I hope it starts with cutscenes where your dad buys a team for you :classic_laugh:

If you want only to manage drivers and team overal go play motorosport manager

No, i dont say that other option was two drivers and only manager. In each race you have to choose one of your real drivers to compete. I prefer this than the obligation of racing with your driver. For that, the my career mode exists. And my team although was similar than Motorsport Manager that isn't bad. In fact, imo would be a cool thing. 

Personally i think what they have done has gone far beyond my wish to have a personalized 11th team on the grid. My one wish would be to separate the character (name and appearance) of the owner/manager from the driver if I wished.