Jump to content Jump to content

I have a HORi overdrive xbox wheel, it has a gamepad and a steering wheel option on it, when i change it to the sterring wheel option the game wont pick it up and i cannot bind the keys as it is not detecting any, further more it means i have to play in gamepad mode with my wheel and some buttons do the same thing and i cannot do anything about it 😞 please try to fix for the 2020 game. p.s my friend has the ps4 version of the wheel and it works fine with steering mode.

16 minutes ago, Trampoline said:

I have a HORi overdrive xbox wheel, it has a gamepad and a steering wheel option on it, when i change it to the sterring wheel option the game wont pick it up and i cannot bind the keys as it is not detecting any, further more it means i have to play in gamepad mode with my wheel and some buttons do the same thing and i cannot do anything about it 😞 please try to fix for the 2020 game. p.s my friend has the ps4 version of the wheel and it works fine with steering mode.

The wheel is not on the supported list. There is no obligation to make it work. Good luck with your request.

• 7 months later...

Only thing I can think of is that since the wheel is recently released it's not (yet) supported in game. However, I know Codemasters is working on implementing TrueForce which might make the wheel compatible. Do you also own ACC? In this game all features of this wheel are implemented. (Still looking for video proof of all the features like full button support, rev lights working etc regarding another matter) I take it you are on Xbox One (Forza 4)

• Agree 1