Wheel not detected

I have a HORi overdrive xbox wheel, it has a gamepad and a steering wheel option on it, when i change it to the sterring wheel option the game wont pick it up and i cannot bind the keys as it is not detecting any, further more it means i have to play in gamepad mode with my wheel and some buttons do the same thing and i cannot do anything about it 😞 please try to fix for the 2020 game. p.s my friend has the ps4 version of the wheel and it works fine with steering mode.

This is the list of F1 2019's compatible wheel 

I had a Hori Apex wheel, it was compatible with the 18 game but not 2019. (Luckily for me, it broke 1 month before warranty ended and I got a G29) 

16 minutes ago, Trampoline said:

I have a HORi overdrive xbox wheel, it has a gamepad and a steering wheel option on it, when i change it to the sterring wheel option the game wont pick it up and i cannot bind the keys as it is not detecting any, further more it means i have to play in gamepad mode with my wheel and some buttons do the same thing and i cannot do anything about it 😞 please try to fix for the 2020 game. p.s my friend has the ps4 version of the wheel and it works fine with steering mode.

The wheel is not on the supported list. There is no obligation to make it work. Good luck with your request.

You can always ask, but I guess you and I both know the answer..., it's not supported. That probably makes it a HORIbel wheel for you 😉

• Haha 2

yeah thinking off upgrading to a thrustmaster t150 with the ferraria f1 add on

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Trampoline said:

You might want to check that, the T150 can't accept rims.

22 minutes ago, Trampoline said:

I’m using the T300RS with the add on which works a wonder

• Agree 1