Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

when is Germany out then ?

when do you think it will arrive ? this week ? B) will there be new cars in the patch ? cant wait to get the renault 5 turbo and Opel manta.

I hope it's today or tomorrow I won't have much time to play Thursday, and then I've got 2 days at the Festival of Speed. I'm desperate to try the 306 Maxi!

There are additional achievements up at steam. They are just numbers right now, but it's coming...

YoMrWhite said:
There are additional achievements up at steam. They are just numbers right now, but it's coming...
Yeaaah just saw that! Crossing my fingers!

Germany can take as long as it wants now as my steering wheel just broke.
To much Grip?  

Sorry it was left wide open, that's a real bummer dude.  t500 in your future?  Though I have been in and out of my G27 what broke?

Germany can take as long asit wants now as my steering wheel just broke.
That's nothing I turned my computer  on started Steam, 2 min later everything froze Could not even ctrl,alt,del. Restarted and windows  won't boot at all now. Grrrrrrrrr!!

2 hours later....managed to get a system restore to work after going round in circles for ages. What a b*****. 

Still, you may release the German track now. I am ready :)

I hope it's today or tomorrow I won't have much time to play Thursday, and then I've got 2 days at the Festival of Speed. I'm desperate to try the 306 Maxi!
OFF TOPIC: Will keep an eye out for you at Goodwood! 

Which day(s) you there Steve?
Just Saturday: my pockets aren't deep enough to do the whole weekend anymore!  :D

Can wait for me, I'm off to Ypres for the rally tonight :) Much cheaper than Goodwood, and that's including flights and a hire car!

Cheers, I will indeed, as well as Thorburn and Abbring/Marshall in the main field - although I also can't wait to see the 4 cars in the R-GT class either. And a great R5 list and the usual top class Historic list too (although no 037, will have to wait for DiRT for that!)

Are there any particular machines you're looking forward to seeing (and hearing) at Goodwood?

Ah yeah forgot Euan was doing it, hopefully he goes well. 

Too many cars to list that I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing.  The main ones being the Mazda 787B Blocks Hoonicorn Mustang , Ferrari FXXK and any of the 2010 V8 F1 cars

Can wait for me, I'm off to Ypres for the rally tonight :) Much cheaper than Goodwood, and that's including flights and a hire car!
I am also at the Ypres rally!  ;-) we should meet up!

Enjoy that @RodgerDavies I trust you'll be cheering on our young brit Chris Ingram?
Ofcourse for Abbring! ;-) i mean he is a part of DiRT Rally already :D 

Are you going to Shakedown tomorrow?

Are you going to Shakedown tomorrow?
Nope got to work, i will go there saterday morning really early ;-) its just 2 hours driving from my place