Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

when is Germany out then ?

Lucky you! I'm doing Thursday and Friday but missing Saturday as the flights were £100 cheaper to do it that way instead and I enjoy the place Shakedown is held.

I always  try and avoid seeing what is going to be at the Festival of Speed (which is difficult if you are on Facebook!). Of the cars I know about though, I really want to see/hear Block's Mustang. 

It would be a nice present for the weekend but i'm sure we can wait a little longer afterall. :)

Or tomorrow. Bit gutted they're not out yet :(
wait, your impatient  now?
When us DiRTy Gossipers waited 2 years for an announcement for DiRT Rally :)   

BigLee can you give us any kind of update?  I'm dying to have this before the weekend!

griev0r said:
BigLee can you give us any kind of update?  I'm dying to have this before the weekend!
What part of "update is coming next week!!" did you not understand? Check their twitter from a couple of days ago if you have any doubts.

griev0r said:
What part of "update is coming next week!!" did you not understand? Check their twitter from a couple of days ago if you have any doubts.
Well excuse me, I'm not a 14 year old girl and don't use Twitter.

griev0r said:
griev0r said:
I'm not a 14 year old girl either and I do use Twitter. 

griev0r said:
griev0r said:
No need for twitter, it was mentioned in this thread several times. Your behaviour reminds me of a 14 year old girl a bit though. "I'm so grown up! I don't do this, I don't do that! That's for children! Look at me, I'm a mature woman already!"

scnr

If they stick to the timeline we should have Germany monday or tuesday :)

Would be good if there were some plans for a dev stream, like shortly after the PP release. Really enjoyed that one, would be happy to hear similar stuff about the Germany content, new cars and anything else coming up.

Be patient, people, I know you're all very hungry, but I'm pretty sure Codemasters is working on getting everything working in pristine condition.

Just hang on! :wink: 

They changed both "Scheduled" to "Release June 2015" on the timeline, so i hope that will be ready to download at any moment. :blush: 

anyone know what this other surprise content they hinted to be released next week??????????
It doesn't say "content", I don't think. I believe it's either referring to an 'event' if some sort, or maybe announcing the WRX license?

I'm sure they would have said something if it had been delayed past June. And we probably will get a live stream, as we did when the game first launched and for pikes peak