Sign in to follow this  

Different AI in Multiplayer and offline?

Posted (edited)

Hello there !

In the Interview in the Link below its said :

"When not playing online, your computer-controlled opponents will also put up more of a fight than before. “The AI will be more dynamic, more racey. Further still we’ve refined some of the systems that we brought last year with the blocking, the way that they perform the overtakes. It’s not uncommon to see the three-abreast down a straight as everybody tries to get past.”"

How do you understand these words? Will there really be different AI behaviour for KI in Online and offline modes? Or does the Autor just wanted to say that the KI itselfs behaves more racey now? I Think this Passage is a about confusing.

I am also not sure about it, but i remember that, here were some gamers, who thought there is different AI behaviour in the f1 2019 game between online and offline, wasn't  it? 

https://www.racefans.net/2020/05/13/f1-2020-first-play-whats-new-and-what-weve-tested-so-far/

Edited by DonBlanko

1 hour ago, DonBlanko said:

Hello there !

In the Interview in the Link below its said :

"When not playing online, your computer-controlled opponents will also put up more of a fight than before. “The AI will be more dynamic, more racey. Further still we’ve refined some of the systems that we brought last year with the blocking, the way that they perform the overtakes. It’s not uncommon to see the three-abreast down a straight as everybody tries to get past.”"

How do you understand these words? Will there really be different AI behaviour for KI in Online and offline modes? Or does the Autor just wanted to say that the KI itselfs behaves more racey now? I Think this Passage is a about confusing.

I am also not sure about it, but i remember that, here were some gamers, who thought there is different AI behaviour in the f1 2019 game between online and offline, wasn't  it? 

https://www.racefans.net/2020/05/13/f1-2020-first-play-whats-new-and-what-weve-tested-so-far/

"When not playing online" - I understand this as when you are playing against AI and not against people. Meaning that when you race with AI you feel closer to experience that you have racing against real people online.

• Confused 1