Sign in to follow this  

F2 Contracts in My Team

I re-watched the trailer and noticed that when they show Matsushita at one point his contract is listed as $200K and then under his ability scores there is a green checkmarked box and the note “35d Expires Monday 20th of April”

In other places I see a contract number for F2 drivers that is a simple $2M (de Vries) $1.5M (Hubert) and $1M (Alesi and Boschung).

Anyone have any ideas what the note for Matshushita might mean?

I wish they would release all the F2 driver ratings and salary dollars so I can plan.

I wonder if you need to have all the money for a contract up front rather than pro-rated over the season. So if you do not have $2M, you can make a 35 day contract with a driver for less, and then sign a new contract with the same driver or a different one for 35 days and so on to get you through the season. It might be more money over the year for the same driver, but you do not have to pay it up front.

Just a guess.

• Like 1

i just think his current contract ends in 35 days so in that time you can sign him for that amount till he signed a new contract

On 6/17/2020 at 4:02 PM, Aef251 said:

I re-watched the trailer and noticed that when they show Matsushita at one point his contract is listed as $200K and then under his ability scores there is a green checkmarked box and the note “35d Expires Monday 20th of April”

In other places I see a contract number for F2 drivers that is a simple $2M (de Vries) $1.5M (Hubert) and $1M (Alesi and Boschung).

Anyone have any ideas what the note for Matshushita might mean?

I wish they would release all the F2 driver ratings and salary dollars so I can plan.

probably that is when his contract ends that would put it just after the chinese GP which would be the 4th race of the season which is usually when contracts could be changed in career mode

So in My Team are we signing (or have the choice to sign) a driver for 5 weeks at a time rather than for the whole season?