Sign in to follow this  

Reporting.

does anybody know how to report players on xbox one? I know theres a xbox one profile option but ive seen a few players who just totall your car and dont race. There xbox profile states theve been reported as "avoid me" but they can still play f1 2019 and destroy a good game of racing. Thanks. 

3 hours ago, chucky2k18 said:

does anybody know how to report players on xbox one? I know theres a xbox one profile option but ive seen a few players who just totall your car and dont race. There xbox profile states theve been reported as "avoid me" but they can still play f1 2019 and destroy a good game of racing. Thanks. 

Press the XBox button, then LB to get to the Friends and Other Users tab on the home screen.  Select "Find Someone" and enter their gamertag to bring up their profile.  From there you can choose Report or Block.

Yeah did that but his profile literally has a xbox warning ⚠️ avoid me. So im guessing hes been reported alot yet still does that on track. 

Blocking wont do anything on xbox one what block does it only stops messages and invites it don't block the person it self in matchmaking.