Sign in to follow this  

Change team position in the pit lane.

I obviously have no idea if this is in the new game but I think it was be a great immersion factor for career modes. I'd love to visually see that I'm moving my team up the pit lane at the end of each season.

You used to be able to easily mod in pre-2015 games but not any longer.

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SASColfer said:

I obviously have no idea if this is in the new game but I think it was be a great immersion factor for career modes. I'd love to visually see that I'm moving my team up the pit lane at the end of each season.

You used to be able to easily mod in pre-2015 games but not any longer.

Yea, it would be fun to have your pit box at the end at the start of MyTeam and as your car getting better and you score higher notes your pit box moves to the entry to pitlane but I think it will not be a thing in game cuz of licensing. Merc Ferrari and Redbull don't want to be moved down the pitlane due to not-exisiting team imo

Edited by ZtwoA
  • Agree 1

Yeah, never understood why the pit box order did not change year to year. 

23 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

Yea, it would be fun to have your pit box at the end at the start of MyTeam and as your car getting better and you score higher notes your pit box moves to the entry to pitlane but I think it will not be a thing in game cuz of licensing. Merc Ferrari and Redbull don't want to be moved down the pitlane due to not-exisiting team imo 

The licensing thing is a good point though if they have agreed to have differing performances then you would assume that moving pit lanes wouldn't bother them. In fact none of it makes a blind bit of difference to real life anyway so if that is the case, it would be very annoying,

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yes the license thing doesn't hold up anymore. Liberty Media seems to take video games serious. We've seen so many things added the past few years that we never thought were possible because of the license. I think Liberty Media gave Codemasters almost a license to do whatever the F1 fans want a real F1 game to be.

• Agree 1