F1 2020 MyTeam name of team

I will have option to change sponsors, engines, livers, but will we be able to change name of the team. I start wtih Honda engine so I will name team Bruce Honda F1 Team but if change engine to Ferrari I would like to change name to Bruce Ferrari F1 team, hope this will be an option. What do you think?

54 minutes ago, ZtwoA said:

I will have option to change sponsors, engines, livers, but will we be able to change name of the team. I start wtih Honda engine so I will name team Bruce Honda F1 Team but if change engine to Ferrari I would like to change name to Bruce Ferrari F1 team, hope this will be an option. What do you think?

The team name is actually derived from the Constructor and the Engine supplier in most cases so it would be oxymoronic if not.

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes etc.

2 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

The team name is actually derived from the Constructor and the Engine supplier in most cases so it would be oxymoronic if not.

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes etc.

Well yea but some of the team don'ta have engine supplier in name like haas and racing point, they only have major sponsor in name 

1 minute ago, ZtwoA said:

Well yea but some of the team don'ta have engine supplier in name like haas and racing point, they only have major sponsor in name 

The team entries with the FIA do.

Nobody says Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team but that's what it is.

But I don't think it will be a good idea to put the name of your first engine supplier in your team name. Most games don't let you edit stuff like your name. It would be great if codemasters makes it possible. But from playing games for years and years there I have this golden rule: Pick your name wisely because if you don't like it after hours of gameplay you need to begin all over if you didn't like the name you picked. 

It is possible that the game will place the Title Sponsor for the year into your name and the engine at the end. It is also possible it will just use the single name, in which case you just have to pick the name you think you’ll like best.

For me, the name will depend if there is a audio file for the announcer to say like there is in career mode for drivers.

If the announcer can say “Falcon, Hawk, Iceman, Stewart, Hill, Herbert” etc. for the driver, maybe they can say some team names, in which case you may want to pick a name the announcers will say. If they do not say anything other than a generic reference when discussing the constructors championship or the podium then it doesn’t matter.

My son thought MacBeth would be a good name for a team, if the announcers would refer to it as “That Scottish team”