Sign in to follow this  

My team engine specs

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know og these are the final engine specs?

I personally think Mercedes should have better durability than Ferrari. And that Honda have Better performance than Renault, but i would like to hear your thoughts 😊

Screenshot_20200618-121533__01.jpg

Edited by Correll

In the end it doesn't really make any difference. I guess when they are fully developed they will be all the same except for the engine sound

9 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

In the end it doesn't really make any difference. I guess when they are fully developed they will be all the same except for the engine sound

Maybe, but in the beginning it makes a huge difference, especially if we have to pay pr. Engine.. so if we use 4-5 engines in the frist season, the price might be more like 2,7 for a Honda engine 😊

• Agree 1

Keep in mind you still have the durability and powertrain departments for each team that I expect will affect these numbers. So if you think off all the Mercedes teams versus all the Ferrari teams are the stats reasonable? Keeping in mind it is a game and a little variability makes the strategies in “My Team” more diverse.

• Agree 3

9 minutes ago, Aef251 said:

Keep in mind you still have the durability and powertrain departments for each team that I expect will affect these numbers. So if you think off all the Mercedes teams versus all the Ferrari teams are the stats reasonable? Keeping in mind it is a game and a little variability makes the strategies in “My Team” more diverse.

True!! I cant wait!! I wanna start planning more 😉 like engine, f2 driver et.