Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 Maxed Out Alfa Romeo = TRASH

In year 3 of a career with Alf Romeo (#1 Vehicle Performance) and the Aero and Chassis are almost maxed out with only Ultimate upgrades to F/R Downforce and Tyre Wear. The issue I’m having is that it feels like its skating on ice and the breaks and grip are horrible. I jumped on a base Ferrari in a new Career mode and it felt amazing compared to the maxed out Alfa. I also have a maxed out Racing Point in Year 3 of Career mode and it feels horrible like the Alfa compared to the day 1 Ferrari. 

It would be great if all the cars in 2020 Career Mode and My Team would preform exactly the same relative to the performance graph in each category Powertrain/Aero/Chassis. 

In season 4 every team became maxed out in development and I was surprised that they were not all equal. Racing Point maxed out the highest. Personally I think that all the cars should be equal at full development, just where they start and how they get there should be different. 

3 minutes ago, Aef251 said:

In season 4 every team became maxed out in development and I was surprised that they were not all equal. Racing Point maxed out the highest. Personally I think that all the cars should be equal at full development, just where they start and how they get there should be different. 

Agreed......I’m frustrated though because it appears that even with a maxed out midfield car its still handles like garbage. The graph bar for the Ferrari in every category is way behind my Alf and Racing Point Cars and the handling with those cars is atrocious compared to how stable and locked in the day 1 Ferrari feels. 

I Think its not unrealistic, that the faster the Car becomes, the more its difficult to drive. Remember what they say about the Mercedes 2018. It was a really fast car but it was difficult to drive. 

So i Think it is okay like it is. But i agree that a full develop car should be equal to other full developed car. Otherwise.. its quiet realistic too that not every car has the same potential. 

Could it be that its just maxed out to the ability of that team that season.

In real life you could hypothetically max out all teams development if they all had the same money but some teams have better engineers etc than others so would still end up with a better performing car.

Whether thats being replicated in game is another matter but these are not spec cars like F2 so you would expect variation if it was trying to be realistic.

• Agree 1