F1 2019 Lagg / stutter

Posted (edited)

Hi, anyone has the same problem with freezing while racing? I have checked all posts about that problem, but it was from some time ago and there was no solution for that. From what I saw quite a lot of people have it. This drives me crazy! In each multiplayer race, I have 2-5 lags, that usually push me back a few positions. It's insane! I have not a very bad PC, so I think it's not the problem:

CPU FX8350 + liquid cooling system

GPU GTX 1060 6GB

Ram 10 GB

I have tried absolutely everything that I have found on the internet forums, vids etc, including setting everything that is possible to lowest, also to highest (someone advice that too), turning off all other processes in the PC background and many different things.

How is that possible that the F1 official game has this kind of issue and other racing games do not have it?

I hope the 2020 edition will be free of this. It's absolutely lame, Codemasters...

Edited by chillyzy

Post a dxdiag on the TA because we do really need this fixing.

It's very serious, it is affecting F1 2019 and without wanting to give too much away, you may not be getting the answer you hope for in your last sentence.

Unless there is some serious testing into why players leaving and joining and running generic settings that the game ships in causes this issue then it will never be solved.

Posted (edited)

Hi, thx for reply. Take a look at the attachment. There is also a screenshot from MSI afterburner:

2 red lines marks 2 lags that occur one after another in I think less than one sec. It's not even lagging, it stops game totally - 0 frames.

1 blue marked at the left end is where I stopped the game - that's why everything there is low.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ybQKkQhnwHSfyQDs8AHgh2zDsZ33k-Iw/view?usp=sharing

I forgot to add that I have checked my power supply with an electronic metering device, the voltage (all) was very good, in range etc

This is the only game I have this problem.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by chillyzy