How much storage will f1 2020 take up and will there be smart delivery for Xbox series x?

still not sure about smart delivery apparently all xbox one games will be available but still wouldn't know until nearer the time of launch of the x series. with regards to memory size deluxe edition is approximately 1212.02MB with the seventy year edition being 110.93MB

15 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

still not sure about smart delivery apparently all xbox one games will be available but still wouldn't know until nearer the time of launch of the x series. with regards to memory size deluxe edition is approximately 1212.02MB with the seventy year edition being 110.93MB

1212.02mb and 110.93mb... 1024mb = 1 gigabyte.  think perhaps that should say GB (gigabytes), not MB (megabytes) otherwise this is going to be seriously small install.

On 6/20/2020 at 4:10 AM, CopyableRoom371 said:

I just want to know if f1 2020 is going to take up a lot of space and if it's going to support smart delivery.

I've asked this multiple  times on twitter and a actually game distribution  team  and either no answer or no idea

On 6/20/2020 at 2:13 PM, Nightfire1964 said:

That's  not  the actaul game that only the pre order files. Actually preloading  is not currently  available, gotta wait till closer to launch before we actually have the figures. Smart delivery  for first party xbox titles yes but third party its up to them  if they make it available. That being said dirt 5 is scheduled  to be able to be playable  on both so that's some good news means there more than likely to  do so with F1 

Wording is a bit confusing with the marketing for Xbox. I believe "Smart Delivery" means that there would be a next gen version of F1 2020, which could be played if you purchased the current gen version of the game.

As there's no F1 2020 version announced for next gen platforms, there's no support for "Smart Delivery", but you could play the Xbox One version in Series X through backwards compatibility, with possibly added improvements (smoother framerate, resolution, HDR if it wasn't supported already, etc).

41 minutes ago, emori said:

Wording is a bit confusing with the marketing for Xbox. I believe "Smart Delivery" means that there would be a next gen version of F1 2020, which could be played if you purchased the current gen version of the game.

As there's no F1 2020 version announced for next gen platforms, there's no support for "Smart Delivery", but you could play the Xbox One version in Series X through backwards compatibility, with possibly added improvements (smoother framerate, resolution, HDR if it wasn't supported already, etc).

You totally right, they haven't said if they are making  F1 2020 available  on the next series of consoles. ( which I think they should have by now ) but if in doubt will be backwards compatible  anyways