Driving for Another Team in MyTeam

Posted (edited)

When I am playing MyTeam, will I be able to drive for another team whilst my MyTeam becomes managed autonomously (essentially career mode with 11 teams)?

Edited by Indominus2018

5 hours ago, Indominus2018 said:

When I am playing MyTeam, will I be able to drive for another team whilst my MyTeam becomes managed autonomously (becomes an independent team)?

Well that would make no sense in makin MyTeam mode in general 

• Agree 3

12 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

Bem, isso não faria sentido no modo MyTeam em geral 

There are things that don't have to make sense, they need to be fun.  Playing 10 seasons on the same team can be sickening, and it also doesn't make sense.  Have any drivers in history spent 10 years on the same team?  If so, there were very few.  I think for the sake of the game, it would be interesting if we could change at some point, even if it is from the fifth season.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, caiocrq said:

There are things that don't have to make sense, they need to be fun.  Playing 10 seasons on the same team can be sickening, and it also doesn't make sense.  Have any drivers in history spent 10 years on the same team?  If so, there were very few.  I think for the sake of the game, it would be interesting if we could change at some point, even if it is from the fifth season.

Your drivers can change team...you hire them and after the contract's over they move to another team or retire...if you don't want to play on same team then go play normal carrer mode..but for me if I get bored by my car I wll change it's look and change it name if will be possible...and it is like whole new car for me 

Edited by ZtwoA

Indeed, just change your badge and team colors, hire one of the top drivers and you got a whole new team. 

If the idea of a driver staying at the same team for ten seasons is what bugs you then just rename your driver every few seasons and hire a different teammate. If you want to play as just yourself as the driver then the standard career mode is the mode you'd be playing.

• Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Liaveil said:

Se a idéia de um piloto permanecer na mesma equipe por dez temporadas é o que o incomoda, basta renomear seu motorista a cada poucas temporadas e contratar um companheiro de equipe diferente. Se você quer jogar tão sozinho quanto o motorista, o modo de carreira padrão é o modo que você estaria jogando.

2 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

Seus motoristas podem mudar de equipe ... você os contrata e, após o término do contrato, eles se mudam para outro time ou se aposentam ... se você não quiser jogar no mesmo time, então jogue no modo de carreira normal ... mas para mim, se eu ficar entediado com o meu carro eu vou mudar a aparência e mudar o nome, se for possível ... e é como um carro totalmente novo para mim 

1 hour ago, BelgiumDude said:

Na verdade, basta alterar as cores do seu emblema e equipe, contratar um dos melhores pilotos e você terá uma equipe totalmente nova. 

You don't understand.  I'm finding this new mode sensational and I really want to play.  But at the same time, I want to be able to pilot the official teams.  Unless the traditional career mode has all the news in my team mode (which I find very difficult), it will become obsolete and incomplete.  Therefore, for the game to be perfect, there must be an OPTION to change or not.  whoever wants, changes, whoever does not want, does not change.  It is simple and realistic.  And I'm not talking about teammates, I'm talking about us players.  I understand that you are satisfied, because it is an incredible novelty, in fact.  But there is always room for improvement, and if we say nothing, it will not improve.  Changing the name and layout of the car whenever it gets sick or feels necessary seems to make even less sense for realism.

I think the big problem is in the name they gave to this new mode, "My Team".  This gives the feeling that we are the owners of the team and really takes away the sense of a change.  Which may have even been deliberate on the part of Codemasters so that we cannot manage an official team, and perhaps even for license reasons.  But if it's not a matter of license, we could create a team and start with it without necessarily owning it.  We would only be part of the team and as a video game player we manage the team, as in football games, where we are the coach and we manage the whole club without necessarily being the owner of the team.

What you want is to be able to manage other teams? I thought you meant you want to switch as a driver from My Team and sell your team and complete your career as a normal driver with another team.

The reason that is not in is because of the sponsors I guess. You can't change sponsors on original branding so the manager mode would be broken once you switch teams because marketing would not work as intended in manager mode.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

O que você quer é ser capaz de gerenciar outras equipes? Pensei que você quisesse mudar como piloto do My Team, vender seu time e concluir sua carreira como piloto normal em outro time.

A razão que não está presente é por causa dos patrocinadores, eu acho. Você não pode alterar os patrocinadores da marca original, para que o modo de gerente seja interrompido quando você trocar de equipe, pois o marketing não funcionará conforme o esperado no modo de gerente.

Preferably, yes, the ideal was that we could manage any team.  If you cannot manage completely as the team created, that is in a limited way, not being able to choose the sponsors, for example.  But if even that is not possible, I would like at some point to at least be able to change to an official team, even if it is to manage normally as in the traditional career mode, without having to change the game mode and start from scratch.  The only idea I can't stand, is to make 10 seasons in the same place, it doesn't make sense.  Did any pilot perform this feat?  The important thing here is the freedom for everyone to play as they see fit.

11 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

chama-se MyTeam, não AnotherTeam.

As I said, the problem is in the name.  Some interpret it literally and nothing can change, even for the better.  Too bad the community doesn't accept suggestions that can improve the game experience.

1 hour ago, caiocrq said:

Preferably, yes, the ideal was that we could manage any team.  If you cannot manage completely as the team created, that is in a limited way, not being able to choose the sponsors, for example.  But if even that is not possible, I would like at some point to at least be able to change to an official team, even if it is to manage normally as in the traditional career mode, without having to change the game mode and start from scratch.  The only idea I can't stand, is to make 10 seasons in the same place, it doesn't make sense.  Did any pilot perform this feat?  The important thing here is the freedom for everyone to play as they see fit.

As I said, the problem is in the name.  Some interpret it literally and nothing can change, even for the better.  Too bad the community doesn't accept suggestions that can improve the game experience.

man get outta here...your ideas make no sense at all.. CM said at the beging of April that we will make our OWN TEAM....that was said from the beging, we can't manage the official team cuz it';s official we can;t change the livery, the engine supplier, sponsors... we can't do 70% of MyTeam Features due to licesing...so you idea is bad, Yes we are owners of the 11th team so I don't know why you act like it's them tryin to force in us this feeling that we are team owner..cuz thay said it in the april that we will be team owner. "If you cannot manage completely as the team created, that is in a limited way, not being able to choose the sponsors, for example" what are you on about right now? we can choose the sponsors, engine supplier, livery etc. for our team... you know... i'm 100% that ferrari don't want to have yellow car and merc dosen't want to have reanult engine... in fifa yes we are couch but we manage players, sell them or hire them, we play matches, we train players..BUT we can't change the badge of team, we can't change colors on shirts cuz it's licesing...so it's the same in F1. We can manage drivers sell them hire them train them and change livery, badge egine suplliers cuz it's non existing team, but we can't do that in official team due to licesing, so there is no point in implementing managin other team cuz it would look like in previous games only r&d and nothing else. And they don't implement this because they don;t want to..they don;t implement this because of licesing...

24 minutes ago, ZtwoA said:

o homem sai daqui ... suas idéias não fazem nenhum sentido .. CM disse no começo de abril que formaríamos nossa PRÓPRIA EQUIPE .... isso foi dito desde o início, não podemos gerenciar a equipe oficial porque é oficial que não podemos mudar a decoração, o fornecedor do motor, os patrocinadores ... não podemos fazer 70% dos recursos do MyTeam devido ao lixamento ... então sua ideia é ruim, sim somos os proprietários do 11º equipe, então eu não sei por que você age como se eles estivessem tentando forçar em nós esse sentimento de que somos proprietários da equipe ... porque eles disseram em abril que seríamos proprietários da equipe. "Se você não pode gerenciar completamente como a equipe criou, isto é de forma limitada, não podendo escolher os patrocinadores, por exemplo "sobre o que você está falando agora? Podemos escolher os patrocinadores, o fornecedor do motor, a pintura etc. para o nosso time ... você sabe ... eu sou 100% que ferrari não quer ter carro amarelo e merc não quer ter motor reanult ... na fifa sim somos sofá mas gerenciamos jogadores, os vendemos ou contratá-los, jogamos partidas, treinamos jogadores ... MAS não podemos mudar o distintivo do time, não podemos mudar as cores das camisas, porque é liceu ... então é o mesmo na F1. eles contratam eles treinam eles e trocam libré, badge egine suplliers porque não é uma equipe existente, mas não podemos fazer isso na equipe oficial devido ao liceing, então não faz sentido implementar o gerenciamento de outra equipe, porque nos jogos anteriores pareceria apenas com pesquisa e desenvolvimento e nada mais. E eles não implementam isso porque não querem; eles não implementam isso por causa de piolhos ...

Friend, be polite.  This is a forum and is open to everyone's suggestions.  You can't make anyone leave here, let alone think like you.  If for you, my suggestions do not make sense, ok, it does not need to manifest in this way.  I could say the same for you, for accepting that things are simpler and criticizing you.  But in addition to being polite, I understand that you are satisfied, as it is already a big step forward for the game and for you it must be the best.  About the ways to manage, I'm not talking about changing the color of an official team.  Nor to change sponsors.  But to manage the new facilities of the game and negotiate values with the existing sponsors of the official teams.  And I'm sure that in the future, in about 2 or 3 years, all that I said will be implemented in the game and you will find it sensational.  Regarding the comparison with football, in PES it is possible to negotiate with sponsors with the official teams.  The environment of this forum is very hostile, people do not support different suggestions and act as lawyers for Codemasters.  That must be why some things do not evolve, such as the car's damage system, where only the front wing breaks, and the engine that never breaks, unless it reaches 100% damage.

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 2

12 hours ago, caiocrq said:

Playing 10 seasons on the same team can be sickening, and it also doesn't make sense.  Have any drivers in history spent 10 years on the same team?

You are mistaking the purpose of My Team. It is a Team Management simulator, not a (driver) career mode. Have you ever heard of team owners like Frank Williams getting a leg managing another team on the grid because he got sick and tired of the dream of his lifetime and legacy, Williams Racing? That's bananas!

MyTeam is not about building a driver legacy. It is about creating a new team, about coming is as an unheard-of underdog and joining the fray alongside legendary teams like McLaren and Ferrari in the zenith of motorsports.

Being able to jump around teams would utterly defeat that purpose.

And it is not like the game mode you want to play is not contemplated in the game. That is exactly what Career mode is for.

The new drivers market and probably the driver ratings are all being incorporated in the Career mode too. No need to fuzz around MyTeam if you don’t want to play as a team owner, but only as a driver. MyTeam is for being the new Frank Williams, the new Gene Haas, it is about taking the spearhead of a team managerial roles like Cyril, Toto Wolff, and Horner. Although you will still drive for your team. you’re not roleplaying as the new upcoming kid on the block from the feeder series.

9 hours ago, caiocrq said:

Therefore, for the game to be perfect, there must be an OPTION to change or not.  whoever wants, changes, whoever does not want, does not change.  It is simple and realistic.

You got the premise so wrong it makes it harder for anyone to argue with you. Please take a moment to reconsider what MyTeam is about. You are looking for the features that make a career mode interesting, not team management mode like MyTeam.

8 hours ago, caiocrq said:

The only idea I can't stand, is to make 10 seasons in the same place, it doesn't make sense.  Did any pilot perform this feat?

Again, you’re tackling things through a driver’s point of view. You’re not a driver that is hired by the 11th team. You are the 11th team founder that also happens to drive for it, while cumulating all managerial functions the role brings.

@ZtwoA was rude, but he’s on point. On point. You’re subverting the new game mode purpose whereas Career mode is exactly the glove for your hands. If what you’re missing is the sponsorship deals – and that is the only thing I can come up with, since R&D has been a hallmark of CM’s F1 Career mode for years – go on and petition for said inclusion, but in no way shape or form CM should cannibalize MyTeam to make it MyCareer career mode 2.0.

• Agree 5

12 hours ago, marioho said:

Você está enganando o propósito de Minha equipe. É um simulador de gerenciamento de equipe , não um modo de carreira (de motorista). Você já ouviu falar de proprietários de equipes como Frank Williams, conseguindo uma perna para gerenciar outra equipe no grid porque ele ficou cansado do sonho de sua vida e legado, a Williams Racing? Isso é banana!

Minha equipe não é sobre a construção de um legado de motorista. Trata-se de criar uma nova equipe, chegar é como um azarão inédito e se juntar à briga ao lado de equipes lendárias como McLaren e Ferrari no auge do automobilismo.

Ser capaz de pular em equipes derrotaria totalmente esse objetivo.

E não é como se o modo de jogo que você deseja jogar não estivesse contemplado no jogo. É exatamente para isso que serve o modo Carreira.

O mercado de novos drivers e, provavelmente, as classificações dos drivers também estão sendo incorporados no modo Career. Não é necessário mexer no MyTeam se você não quiser jogar como proprietário de uma equipe, mas apenas como motorista. O MyTeam é por ser o novo Frank Williams, o novo Gene Haas , é sobre assumir a liderança de papéis gerenciais de equipes como Cyril , Toto Wolff e Horner . Embora você ainda dirija pela sua equipe. você não está interpretando o novo garoto da série feeder.

Você tem a premissa tão errada que torna mais difícil alguém discutir com você. Reserve um momento para reconsiderar o que é o MyTeam. Você está procurando os recursos que tornam um modo de carreira interessante, não o modo de gerenciamento de equipes como o MyTeam.

Mais uma vez, você está lidando com as coisas do ponto de vista do motorista. Você não é um driver que é contratado pelo 11 th equipe. Você é a 11 ª equipa fundador , que também acontece a dirigir para ele, enquanto acumulando todas as funções gerenciais o papel traz.

@ZtwoA foi rude, mas ele está no ponto. Perfeito. Você está subvertendo o novo objetivo do modo de jogo, enquanto o modo Carreira é exatamente a luva para suas mãos. Se o que está faltando são os acordos de patrocínio - e essa é a única coisa que posso pensar, já que a pesquisa e o desenvolvimento são uma marca registrada do modo de carreira de F1 da CM há anos -, prossiga e solicite a inclusão, mas de forma alguma ou o formulário CM deve canibalizar o MyTeam para torná-lo no modo de carreira MyCareer 2.0.

I think you got to the right point.  Perhaps I have interpreted this new way in the wrong way.  But that does not mean that it cannot be improved.  Who here thinks that this OPTION (I like to highlight the option because some think that what I want is to change teams at any cost, I want to have the option to decide during the game) would it be bad for the mode?  Anyone would like to be able to manage an official team as well, things that happen in most sports games.  But maybe the ideal mode, at least for me, was a middle ground between career mode and My Team.  Or that all the news from My Team were also applied to career mode.  Because I'm sure My Team the way it is done, it will be interesting until you win the first championship, after that it will become sickening, while in career mode you can change teams and renew your motivation for the game.  As for the impossibility of negotiating with sponsors with the official teams, it is not something that we have to accommodate and believe that it will never happen.  2 years ago, we thought the driver market was impossible, today it is an incredible reality for the game.  But rest assured, I will not question it anymore.  I just hope you understand that I want the best for the game, and the more options we have, the better for everyone!  A hug!

@caiocrq I think a lot is going lost in translation. Sure manager mode can be improved upon but we have not played it yet. Let's play it first as intended and then decide what needs to be changed. To be honest I would not want to manage a real F1 team in the manager mode that is now available. If I would want to manage a real F1 team the manager mode should be entirely different from what Codemasters is making. Than I want to be Toto Wolf but not Toto Wolf and Lewis Hamilton. If I am managing a real life time I want to give orders to my drivers. It's a total different game that I would want than Codemasters made. I like the fantasy approach and it fits well with the career mode they made for as far as I can see at the moment.

So if you ask me if there should be an option for it I would say no. Maybe if I spoke your language it would make more sense what you are suggesting but I think something is getting lost in translation.

• Agree 2