Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer harassment by Microsoft

Posted (edited)

My lawyer has advise me based on this game EULA that Microsoft is out of line for cutting off my access to multiplayer due to a communication violation of its Xbox live policy. This is wrong Codemasters, as they are interdicting on the games functionality which has nothing to do with multimedia sharing, as they claim $&#%*^..to say the least!!!!!  This screen appears when I click on ranked or unranked race in multimedia in the game.

980FC91B-8075-4D81-80D4-62C0094A2667.jpeg

Edited by FOneFanatic
He
  • Haha 2

@FOneFanatic

im so sorry the Microsoft is doing this to you. I made a decision years ago to ban them from my household. I know I cannot completely get away from them but at any chance I can & given an non-Microsoft option, I take it. I will never buy another Xbox unless Sony quits making PlayStations & there is no other option. If I was you, I would go buy a refurbished ps4 pro to bridge the gap to the ps5 release. Then use that Xbox what it’s good for, a boat anchor!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Did your lawyer ask about what triggered the suspension on the first place?

• Haha 2

I'll lock this thread for now as this isn't something most users can respond to in any sort of constructive manner 🙂 I'd guess that you're prohibited from participating in online racing due to the online lobbies having voice chat.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1