Weekly Grand prix in F1 2019

In forum somebody of the dev team wrote that on 22-28 July is scheduled Grand prix in France but now I see another featured event. Please, could you say what plans do you have for the future events, when I will have an opportunity to get two trophies for weekly grand prix? 

@BarryBL

Can you please let us know why the weekly events have gotten off pattern??? Any other time we have had an GP scheduled per the original F1, the weekly event has followed suit. The GP of France is scheduled for June 28 (this Sunday) but yet I am hearing that another "Featured" event is currently ongoing. I'm sorry but I so look forward to these weekends and now we are off schedule. I focus on these GP events so that I can race against other real players not the AI. "weekly events" are under "multiplayer" mode and a featured event has really nothing to do with multiplayer. Please Barry, have whomever is in charge of scheduling the events correct this weeks ASAP. PLEASE!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

The reason this week there is no France event is because back in April, when the Vietnam GP was scheduled, they did a France GP event instead, hence why there is a Featured event this week.

Next GP event should be next week already though, for the Austrian GP, so don't worry guys.

F1 Original 2020 Schedule.jpg

Edited by ReimvomSchleim

I stand by what I said before. Weekly events are in the multiplayer section of the game and therefore should be multiplayer. Either move the featured events to signal player or do away with them all together. Sorry but I can race against the AI anytime and Ranked rooms are dead. Then they give us back to back signal player events. Weak!!!!! I'm so disappointed.

F1 Original 2020 Schedule.jpg