Jump to content Jump to content

#WishlistWednesday 24/06/11

justbiglee

1. Not sure if this is limited by rendering--"Longer" stages (i.e linking two "Long" stages together), such as combining Route de Turini and Col de Turini Depart. Then we can go over the Col! 
2. Decreasing the grip slightly, so things are more slippy. (This could be misunderstood because it's not like the game isn't a challenge, but I think we just want more angle in the slides to further that sensation of throwing the weight of the car around...flicks, drifts...etc.)
3. Funny calls from the co-driver if you scare him and almost go off a cliff or lose control and regain it just as you go through the cattle guard... for example, the classic "Oh dear god" or "Samir! You are not listening to my calls!" or "Concentrate!"

Since we have a limit 3 (like the Rio Grande margaritas in Colorado), I must stop here.
Apart from the obvious little fixes that I know most people  want. 
1, I would like to see some more tyre smoke chattering of the tyre's under heavy breaking in replay. 

2, Mentioned before, but would still like to see and feel the tyre's splash through puddles on the side of the road.

3, hmmmm, Run out of ideas now. Errm it would be interesting to know how much more the ego 4 engine can take as far as data. Is there some way of showing us in a good old fashioned Pie chart. I would find it interesting and could gauge my suggestions better. 
My biggest wish at the moment is an overhaul of the replay system. The cars and the sounds of this game really deserves a true broadcast experience with plenty of cameras along the stage. I ususally don't mind some cool incar cams but the limited steering animation just takes away immersion. If you want those cams they still should be there to choose ofc.

If possible maybe the community could get a free cam to play with and place around the stages as they wish?

Archived