Lack of gameplay

I know there’s been a few videos of the game from the youtubers over the last couple of week but that seems to have really slowed down now. I thought there’d be quite a few videos going out regularly now with the release only a couple weeks away. Will there be anymore videos released anytime soon? 

2 hours ago, peanutt2000 said:

I know there’s been a few videos of the game from the youtubers over the last couple of week but that seems to have really slowed down now. I thought there’d be quite a few videos going out regularly now with the release only a couple weeks away. Will there be anymore videos released anytime soon? 

They were only allowed to upload a certain number of videos. We might seen a couple more videos but with the game 2 weeks away i think they will want to keep things secret 

• Agree 3

Agree with what cpayne said. Youtubers could get release version few days before release (without day1 patch). I think it was like that last year, when they started their normal career/gameplay videos few days before release.

• Agree 3

If Content creators had no restrictions, we would have gameplay every day. 

This would kill the Hype of game. 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, XanderSJX said:

Agree with what cpayne said. Youtubers could get release version few days before release (without day1 patch). I think it was like that last year, when they started their normal career/gameplay videos few days before release.

They get it 3 days before 10th which is 7th, they will get acces to the game at the same time that those that bought deluxe edition 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

They get it 3 days before 10th which is 7th, they will get acces to the game at the same time that those that bought deluxe edition 

No they get it before the people who buy the deluxe 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, SomaticCoast375 said:

No they get it before the people who buy the deluxe 

doubt that but okey

We will see in few days/next week. :classic_biggrin:

Just checked last year, normal edition came out on 28th June, special edition on 25th, #1 career episodes form some youtubers with 30+min gameplay on 21st June.

P.S. I'm just happy it only took 3min to check this, or I would consider myself too crazy for checking this. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XanderSJX said:

We will see in few days/next week. :classic_biggrin:

Just checked last year, normal edition came out on 28th June, special edition on 25th, #1 career episodes form some youtubers with 30+min gameplay on 21st June.

P.S. I'm just happy it only took 3min to check this, or I would consider myself too crazy for checking this. :classic_laugh:

This.

It is normal in the industry to provide youtubers and game journalists with a copy of the game weeks in advance of the official release date for review purposes. Actually, most influential media venues and game youtubers get their games for free. It is just the review embargo that varies, sometimes being lifted on the release day and sometimes being lifted days prior.

As far as I know there is no reason to assume those youtubers will only get their review copies on July 7th.

• Agree 1

I assume that by now it has gone gold for distribution and the work happening now is in online services and a day 1 patch for discovered glitches. 

• Agree 1