Commendation: Good Driver

Post all the good drivers you've come across in this thread.

johnnycanuck - Always clean, always a pleasure to race him.  I was chasing him down the Baku straight once and my car was much faster.  He could have pinned me to the wall near the finish line but he let me overtake him cleanly and take the win no issue.  Respect.

Edited by mobileracingfan
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I personally would like to commend Hellion 21 for outstanding sportsmanship, driving skills, and general super duper good dude.   While he is not as great as a certain Canadian, I think we can all tip a pint to our beloved, respected, and super sexiness.  Hip hip hooray, three cheers, and ladies leave your panties on the chair

Edited by Hellion21

Shout out to GERGAR, Mexican driver. We raced at Monza. I was in second, he was in first. I caught up and passed this gentleman in the long stretched before the last turn, as I passed him, he didn’t try to block or run me off track. I did win as he thought may the best man win. I salute you!

7DE75DDA-87F3-46BA-9225-C18DF0E7731E.jpeg

On 6/24/2020 at 4:03 AM, Hellion21 said:

I personally would like to commend Hellion 21 for outstanding sportsmanship, driving skills, and general super duper good dude.   While he is not as great as a certain Canadian, I think we can all tip a pint to our beloved, respected, and super sexiness.  Hip hip hooray, three cheers, and ladies leave your panties on the chair

🤔🤭😜

Some other "clean" drivers I raced repeatedly without issue:

RAQUO

WOODARMY

YOUAGAIN

RABAN

JBCROSS

Edited by mobileracingfan