Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

G920 a little misaligned

Posted (edited)

Guys, I bought a G920 recently and noticed a slight deviation to the left so the steering wheel is centered. It is little and does not disturb
the game, but it made me a little afraid. I've already done calibration in Windows, and in calibration I can see that the exact point of
degree 0, the steering wheel is slightly turned to the left, as in the photo below.

Should I worry? Have you noticed if yours is extremely centralized?

Ah, sorry for my bad English
Greetings from Brazil

Thank you!

G920.jpeg

Edited by YanRaposo

Posted (edited)

I have a G29 for my PS4 and it is slightly... I mean slightly off center. It's a little to the left like yours. If I wasn't a guy who notices things like uneven pictures that are a 1/8 inch off, I wouldn't know. 9 out of 10 would probably say it's straight. I know it's a hair off. I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't affect my gaming at all. As long as your eyeballs are straight then you'll be ok. 

Also greetings from Canada 🇨🇦

Edited by Mike5500

True, it doesn't get in the way of the game itself, it's imperceptible. I realize it only when my car is stopped, but it worried me that it was a problem. I hope it isn't!