Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Hi, I use a Logitech G29 wheel. It always worked fine, but now it is shaking too much on the straights, it is very difficult to mantain the car straight. Any suggestions?

Go into settings, then go into Controls, Vibration & Force Feedback. Select your wheel and select edit. Go over to Vibration and Force Feedback. Check the On Track Effects setting. I have a G29 and it is set to zero. Sometimes when I race it will shake as well. I think what happens is somehow the On Track Effects is turned up on its own. It's very rare but has happened a handful of times. After you are finished with the Vibration & Force Feedback setting, make sure you save it. I just remembered as well that when this typically happens I have my Dual Shock Controller still connected. I think even though the wheel is being used, it will pick up whatever your On Track Effects settings are for your controller. Every time now I hook up my wheel I disconnect my Controller. Could be as simple as that. 

Awesome, glad I could help. It is a silly problem. Very annoying as well when the wheel shakes like that. It sounds like it's breaking lol. Enjoy the racing ✌

This was my wheel shaking- Fanatec DD1 in high torque:

It was a combination of low FPS and a laptop struggling just a little!! New PC is fine.