Sign in to follow this  

F1 on the XBox 360

Anyone played or still playing F1 on the XBox 360 console? Which one would you say is the best for gameplay and game modes.

F1 2011 is the last one with a paddock and interview if you want that.

2012-2014 had extra gamemodes like challenges and Season Challenge

2013 and 2014 have young drivers' test to determine your skill level

It depends on what you want the most. There are dozen other factors as well 🙂

• Thanks 1

Driving gameplay would be the priority. Were any games better purely on the driving part. I don't know the year of the first and last 360 F1 game that I tried (It had a mechanic in it with a North East UK accent) but I just couldn't get on with it. 

I still play F1 2013 on the 360. I'd say it has the best variety of game modes; the classic tracks and cars give it a whole different dimension to the other F1 games of that generation. Plus it's the only one with Murray Walker and The Chain 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I'm looking to get the 2013 version of the game on a well known auction site. There are a few about but some box photos of the game have 'complete edition' written on them. Will this version of the game have the extra DLC content on it? (Like classic cars and tracks).

Managed to get a "Classic Edition" of the 2013 game......and I really like it. Classic tracks and cars....the dulcet tones of Murray Walker and that young drivers tutorial thing. It's quite quirky and old school which I use as a term of endearment rather than a complaint or a negative. I've got to say that the steering on the game has surprised me.....left stick inputs are both responsive yet smooth. Which begs the question, what steering callibrations would I need to input (deadzone, linearity and saturation) on my XboxOne version of F1 2019 so as to get a similar steering experience?