New Williams livery F1 2020

Posted (edited)

What do you guys think about the new livery from Williams? 

Personally i really like it!! 👍

Screenshot_20200626-101759.jpg

Screenshot_20200626-101803.jpg

Edited by Correll
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

I do. It has vibes of the FW28

Exactly, it's just made a bit more modern 

I’m just glad someone knew the car I was talking about

• Thanks 1

I know i might not be possible to make the change before release of the game but maybe @BarryBL have an idea 😉

Posted (edited)

Looking at the new TV advert, it appears the new livery is already in the game, that's pretty amazing to be honest! Some good collaboration going on between Codies and the teams.

Screenshot_20200626-112214_Reddit.thumb.jpg.03654342c84755e202509e111251f385.jpg

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Worntoathread said:

Looking at the new TV advert, it appears the new livery is already in the game, that's pretty amazing to be honest! 

Screenshot_20200626-112214_Reddit.thumb.jpg.03654342c84755e202509e111251f385.jpg

Yeah!! well spotted!! I just watched it and it still took me 3 times to spot this 😂

Wow! That is amazing. It says a lot about the respect Codemasters enjoys from the teams because this was kept under wraps for a lot of weeks I guess.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

My favorite was the old Martini Racing Logo, but I’m rather liking this one a bit more.

I’m wondering are those little ‘W’s’ at the rear side of the car like the Mercedes paint scheme.  

I would imagine with Rokit parting ways it would be embarrassing to have them on there. 

It’s a brilliant livery. Their best in years. 

22 minutes ago, tarrantino said:

I would imagine with Rokit parting ways it would be embarrassing to have them on there. 

It’s a brilliant livery. Their best in years. 

Agree. I knew that they would make a new livery.. but i didn't know if it was going to be in the game at launch or if it would come in a patch 😉

• Thanks 1

What's shown in the game has to be approved by the teams and F1.  If they changed it in real life (which they did) then Codemasters would have to as well.  And I'm very glad they did, because this new livery is gorgeous!  I also prefer it without Rockit all over it.  Looks amazing.  And since I usually like to start with Williams and work up to Mercedes, this year I'll be doing that in serious style!  :classic_cool:

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I liked so much the new livery, but my bad luck alway by my side haha, I'm waiting my t-shirt of Rokit Williams Racing and now Rokit goes out.

Same thing last year when get Haas Rich Energy t-shirt, haha

😂

EDIT: and my Rokit Williams Racing gloves too.

Edited by EduCalza

48 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

I'm waiting my t-shirt of Rokit Williams Racing

That will be a collector's item in the future.  There will never be another t-shirt made (officially) with Rokit on it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

That will be a collector's item in the future.  There will never be another t-shirt made (officially) with Rokit on it.

Relic 🤣

• Haha 1

I like it better than their original one for this year.  I do wish it had a bit more blue though.