Sign in to follow this  

F1 2020 Career Mode - F2 Regards

It's been said that we will be able to run a full F2 season before graduating to F1 in career mode. By choosing this option, are we still running 10 F1 seasons or this F2 will count towards the whole lenght and getting only 9 F1 seasons?

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Matheus Narciso said:

It's been said that we will be able to run a full F2 season before graduating to F1 in career mode. By choosing this option, are we still running 10 F1 seasons or this F2 will count towards the whole lenght and getting only 9 F1 seasons?

what's the difference?

8 minutes ago, ZtwoA said:

what's the difference?

1 season F2 + 9 seasons in F1, or 1 season in F2 + 10 seasons in F1.

@Matheus Narcisoi'm guessing the latter, 10 full seasons of f1!

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Matheus Narciso said:

I think it'll depend if it simulates an F1 season alongside your F2 season. So if you do F2 and start in 2019 I imagine you'll then get 10yrs after that. If you play the F2 as a 2020 season then only 9yrs after that finishes.

I think 1 f2 and 10 f1 is the most likely scenario

31 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

has anyone here ever actually done the 10 seassons?

I have done 7 at a maximum, but this game cycle around 15 I guess: I've started up multiple careers to keep myself entertained. Also, the A.I. in season 7 is very overpowered in traction zones, this makes it less enjoyable.

15 hours ago, Tigergrow said:

I have done 7 at a maximum, but this game cycle around 15 I guess: I've started up multiple careers to keep myself entertained. Also, the A.I. in season 7 is very overpowered in traction zones, this makes it less enjoyable.

I think the maximum i've ever done was 6 in F1 2019. If the racing calendar had changed, it would certainly have gone on for another 1-2 seasons.
I just had the feeling of playing a season over and over again, with only different teams.

So we can race as our own avatar in the 2019 F2 season then head to F1? That sounds very very epic!