Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm started playing again after a break away from the game and when I run it DX12 I get some horrible stuttering/flickering and lines all over the screen.
When I run in DX11 I don't get this at all.
I'm using a GTX 1080Ti with no mods and I use a logitech G920. I have updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest without any success.

The game runs fine as it's only in the menu's I see the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Strat

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
On 6/28/2020 at 12:48 PM, StratManiac said:

I'm started playing again after a break away from the game and when I run it DX12 I get some horrible stuttering/flickering and lines all over the screen.
When I run in DX11 I don't get this at all.
I'm using a GTX 1080Ti with no mods and I use a logitech G920. I have updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest without any success.

The game runs fine as it's only in the menu's I see the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Strat

Put the FPS counter on, the FPS goes skyrocketing in the menus (known issue, no word on why or if it will be considered for a fix). I recommend frame capping as a fix.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 4:54 PM, steviejay69 said:

Put the FPS counter on, the FPS goes skyrocketing in the menus (known issue, no word on why or if it will be considered for a fix). I recommend frame capping as a fix.

Thanks, It seems a little better but now the game is crashing and I can't load back in. This has happened twice on Time Trial at Baku. Not sure how to fix it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
21 minutes ago, StratManiac said:

Thanks, It seems a little better but now the game is crashing and I can't load back in. This has happened twice on Time Trial at Baku. Not sure how to fix it.

Delete the hardware_settings_config.xml and make sure to go into the setup menu and limit the framerate, save and exit, restart.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...