Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F12020-SchumiEd

Queries about the Schumacher edition

1: can you use any of the cars/extras in career mode? (if not then it's rather useless to me as I only play offline career)

2: does the MS edition feature MS on the loading screen or are we stuck with Lewis and Seb again?  (I'm not the only one getting tired of their faces on it)

My understanding is that you can use at least his face and his helmets in career mode. And maybe you can use these Schumacher-themed liveries in My Team but I'm not 100% sure.

ss_b289e1d842585373f721462a7a69c2e09d5c5

• Disagree 1

Also hoping that the additional car liveries will be available in My Team.

18 hours ago, Sector4 said:

My understanding is that you can use at least his face and his helmets in career mode. And maybe you can use these Schumacher-themed liveries in My Team but I'm not 100% sure.

ss_b289e1d842585373f721462a7a69c2e09d5c5

If possible I am definitely bringing Schumi back as the playable driver in My Team. Might hire his son to complete the line up 😉

Only getting it for the Jordan 191. As great as he was, he was never my cup of tea.

' And maybe you can use these Schumacher-themed liveries in My Team but I'm not 100% sure. '

yes, I understand but I'm not willing to drop £20 extra on a 'maybe'.

is the question too hard for one of the staff to reply to?   Well I'll wait for 2 weeks(I think that is more than reasonable) and then buy the standard edition unless I hear differently.

Posted (edited)

I think it’s very distasteful to say that Schumacher or Senna deserved anything because of Karma - let us please show a little decorum. 

To return vaguely to the topic of the thread, I may use the multicoloured/liveried Schumacher car online and maybe in a season of MyTeam - I just hope that you can change car livery between seasons as I’d probably not want to have it for the entire thing 

Edited by nothere270
  • Agree 3

51 minutes ago, nothere270 said:

I think it’s very distasteful to say that Schumacher or Senna deserved anything because of Karma - let us please show a little decorum. 

To return vaguely to the topic of the thread, I may use the multicoloured/liveried Schumacher car online and maybe in a season of MyTeam - I just hope that you can change car livery between seasons as I’d probably not want to have it for the entire thing 

Lee Mather confirmed on Twitter that you can change the livery whenever you want in My Team. 

I've hidden some of the messages from here. Let's keep it to F1 game stuff... and definitely away from subjects like death or getting severely injured. Hopefully you understand 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4