F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Grid 2019 Split-screen is missing - no info from developers - game is missing feature

Hi Codemasters, since you inform that for more technical assistance i can reach you on this forum i would like to ask when advertised function of split screen is going to be implemented - as stated before game release. At this point i'm seeing this as a technical issue, additionally not being commented on by any of Codemasters employees. There is only one more topic on this forum regarding G2019 splitscreen and the closest we got to a response is some assumptions of moderator which doesn't think that splitscreen is coming. Codemasters - take a stand and answer this question, is there any timeline for introducing split screen ? If not than this would be false advertising - this is "One man's lie" all over again - with that person being the one who talked about this in a interview (It was Christopher Smith, game director , yeah, yeah, i know magnitude is so much smaller 😜 It's only splitscreen 🙂 but that counts fore me and i'm your customer who bought the game as it was advertised that this feature will be present - right now it looks like it's never going to happen). Waiting to hear from you 🙂 

Its never going to happen, they have announced that the game and community has now been abandoned, there are many *** feature omissions that they didn't bother rectifying. 

7 minutes ago, GavinMac said:

Its never going to happen, they have announced that the game and community has now been abandoned, there are many *** feature omissions that they didn't bother rectifying. 

Ehh... would you be able to provide a link to that announcement ? I can't find it right now. Also hopefully someone from Codemasters can confirm or deny this. Still waiting to hear from Codemasters 😉

http://blog.codemasters.com/community/06/codies-racing-line-june-25-2020/

"GRID’s community has been at the heart of all the tweaks and changes made since launch and despite Season 3 being the final season of GRID, every bit of feedback – whether that’s from the Codemasters Forums or across the web – will be passed on for future entries in the series.

Whilst this will be GRID’s last inclusion in the Racing Line for a while, it certainly won’t be the last you hear from us. We’ll be keeping the conversation going on our socials, so make sure you’re following on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for all the latest news on the GRID series."

Thx, last hope lies with nucleuscoop, maybe some day...not trying to start a war, but it's a good thing we have these types of options on pc, we can hustle a split screen mode if we have to.
Nevertheless it's a embarrassment, shame on you Codemasters,

don't advertise if you're not going to deliver.

The entire company get off the boat even before finishing to properly fix their product.

Typical. Sad.

How could they care as they're buying new licences and are growing more than ever ?