Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Custom Livery - My team

Hi all,

Couldn't see an existing thread similar to what I was going to ask - if so then merge/delete etc.

I'm not sure how many different schemes/colour combinations there are going to be but is it worth having a request thread to put forward to those that are good with creating liveries - for example if I wanted a livery that was similar/close to the 1996 Benetton I could request this in a thread and someone can post what style and colours I would need to select?

Also any idea if Codemasters themselves would look to release liveries that would mimic well known designs from the past?

Thanks 

Good idea but you could do that easily your self. There are enough free tools on the web that can identify which color you are looking for. Just upload a picture of a bendeton and it will give you all the colors that are in the pictures. I use ColorSchemer on the Mac to this.

22 minutes ago, Turtlemoose said:

Hi all,

Couldn't see an existing thread similar to what I was going to ask - if so then merge/delete etc.

I'm not sure how many different schemes/colour combinations there are going to be but is it worth having a request thread to put forward to those that are good with creating liveries - for example if I wanted a livery that was similar/close to the 1996 Benetton I could request this in a thread and someone can post what style and colours I would need to select?

Also any idea if Codemasters themselves would look to release liveries that would mimic well known designs from the past?

Thanks 

Not sure if that would be possible as if you have f1 2019 if you look at the customization options of the multiplayer cars it looks like that's what we're getting so a design and then 3 colour choices. 

• Agree 1