Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[PS4] -10% F1 2020 Deluxe Ps Store

hi everyone !

i'm an owener of digital version of F1 2019 (Prost Senna Edition) but when i pre ordered the F1 2020 Schumacher edition also digital from the PS Store i've paied full price (80€) withour the 10% discount, does anybody know how to get that ? if i have to cancel my pre order and do it again, ?

thx 

I'm on PS4. I went through the link in the game and it brought me to The PS Store. There it gave me the option to purchase the pre order copy of the Shumacher Edition which I did. Before I did, I exited and went into the PS Store outside of the game to check if the price was more and I was getting the 10% discount, I was. So I went back through the link in the game and purchased. If you didn't purchase through the link in the game then you will not get the discount

16 minutes ago, Mike5500 said:

I'm on PS4. I went through the link in the game and it brought me to The PS Store. There it gave me the option to purchase the pre order copy of the Shumacher Edition which I did. Before I did, I exited and went into the PS Store outside of the game to check if the price was more and I was getting the 10% discount, I was. So I went back through the link in the game and purchased. If you didn't purchase through the link in the game then you will not get the discount

thank you for your answer i've send a request to cancel my pre order so i can do it from the F1 2019 menu hopefull i'll get my refund in time

• Agree 1

Even if you don't, it's only 10%. I wouldn't worry about it. If you do get it though, bonus. Goodluck 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mike5500 said:

Even if you don't, it's only 10%. I wouldn't worry about it. If you do get it though, bonus. Goodluck 

yeah of i'll start the download asap even if that mean i cant get refund and discounted price

22 hours ago, Mike5500 said:

hi again, i got my refund and did the pre order from the F1 2019 main menu thanks for your help ❤️

@Mike5500

i did as u said & bought 2020 schumi edition thru the 2019 game. Now that it’s says it will download in 4+ days am I good to go now??? I can’t have u racing without me. 

1 hour ago, Getts0388 said:

@Mike5500

i did as u said & bought 2020 schumi edition thru the 2019 game. Now that it’s says it will download in 4+ days am I good to go now??? I can’t have u racing without me. 

I assume that when that timer runs out, you can download the game or it will download automatically and the party begins lol. It's my 1st pre order on PS4 so it's new to me