Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarmac Terrors Update - Now Live

I think my co-driver is very lost...
Take a look on spanish co-driver's notes, please! :(
He tells me left where is a right turn, 4 instead of 1... Maybe he's drunk :pensive: 

The German tracks are fantastic and awesome. "I've got tons of grip. Still got tons of grip. Where's my grip!? No grip!! Rock on exit!" *BAM*

Driving around the Flugzeugring (or something like that) in the Peugot Kit Car with a smashed up radiator and an engine close to overheating: Priceless!

Barnestah said:
Is germany implented in carreer mode?

13 hours to download @Barnestah ?
Wow man thats long.
Took 5 minutes to download for me.
My internet has been a bit slow for the last few days + I cant afford anything other than basic broadband + UK sucks for internet. I bet its faster in the Himalayas thant is here lol. But 5min that's crazy speed dude
Yeah england can be seen as a "third world country" when it comes to internet.
They should have invested more in it so you wouldn't run behind.now.
I've several english friends complaining about it specially if you live outside the big cities it is crap you will never reach the speed they advertise with.

On a side note my internet speed is 200/20 no complaining here.  :D

Barnestah said:
Is germany implented in carreer mode?

13 hours to download @Barnestah ?
Wow man thats long.
Took 5 minutes to download for me.
My internet has been a bit slow for the last few days + I cant afford anything other than basic broadband + UK sucks for internet. I bet its faster in the Himalayas thant is here lol. But 5min that's crazy speed dude
Yeah england can be seen as a "third world country" when it comes to internet.
They should have invested more in it so you wouldn't run behind.now.
I've several english friends complaining about it specially if you live outside the big cities it is crap you will never reach the speed they advertise with.

On a side note my internet speed is 200/20 no complaining here.  :D

Erm . . . I think this is my cue, lol . . .
'ello my 'ansomes . . "yer tis" in the sig. discloses that I be a country bumkin living in the sticks, otherwise known as Cornwall.
Y'all recall BT saying we were going to lead the country with super high speed broadband, well, tis all a question of "how long is a piece of string" ?
My present super speed broadband is rattling along at 10.5kbit/s . . .although for download I did manage my max of 3.5mb/s . .took 7 hours approx.

dgeesi0 said:
anyone know what happened to the Renault 5 ? thought that was in.

I'm not sure, but on dirtgame.com Classic Icons are scheduled for release in June 2015 - that doesn't leave much time...

So perhaps the Renault 5 and Renault Alpine A110 are a part of the Classic Icons release, but would there be more than 2 released?

In any case I think they'll be added to the game in the near future, when dust settles on tarmac of the Tarmac Terrors update (bad pun intended...)

DualShock pads aren't officially supported G37L057
Yes, which is why I wrote it's emulated and seen BY THE GAME as the x360 controller. Also, try pushing ESC button yourself in a rally. Game will crash.

Thanks for writing it in capitals, I mustn't have understood it in lower case.

If the game doesn't support Dual Shock pads and it's reading yours as a 360 pad, what program is making it appear as one to the game?

dgeesi0 said:
anyone know what happened to the Renault 5 ? thought that was in.

I'm not sure, but on dirtgame.com Classic Icons are scheduled for release in June 2015 - that doesn't leave much time...

So perhaps the Renault 5 and Renault Alpine A110 are a part of the Classic Icons release, but would there be more than 2 released?

In any case I think they'll be added to the game in the near future, when dust settles on tarmac of the Tarmac Terrors update (bad pun intended...)
According to Paul they have been pushed back for now with no date being set for both.

http://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/615884035777236993

According to Paul they have been pushed back for now with no date being set for both.

Thanks. It sounds to me like some sort of a licencing hurdle with Renault...

I don't think I've tried all of the cars in the game yet, so I'm more than okay with waiting a little while for these two cars :) 

I don't think I've tried all of the cars in the game yet, so I'm more than okay with waiting a little while for these two cars :) 
Yeah was going to mention earlier that if a car isn't release as promised then theres a issue with licensing, look at what happened with DiRT 3 they had all these cars announced to come out and they couldn't get the licenses and people were disappointed. At least now they tell us before hand.

please, now you must add to this fabulus game :smile: 
*seat adjustement
*FOV adjustement
*ability to remove the wheel in cockpit view
*use clutch with séquential gearbox setup
all like simulation game § with that, dirtrally will be perfect !!!

schouba88 said:
please, now you must add to this fabulus game :smile: 
*seat adjustement
*FOV adjustement
*ability to remove the wheel in cockpit view
*use clutch with séquential gearbox setup
all like simulation game § with that, dirtrally will be perfect !!!
FOV adjustment is already there :)

Yeah was going to mention earlier that if a car isn't release as promised then theres a issue with licensing, look at what happened with DiRT 3 they had all these cars announced to come out and they couldn't get the licenses and people were disappointed. At least now they tell us before hand.
I'm new here: what was announced/shown for DiRT3 that wasn't released?

I've got one BIG dislike for the German stages. The reset boundaries are set way way too close to the stage. I've overshot some corners and not ran into any people or anything and it's reset me straight away, it's a tad annoying losing 15 seconds that easily when I wouldn't have lost that much by recovering my self.

So happy with the new update that I did a little wee. 

I also think this is my first post on the codies forums, so talking about my wee was perhaps the best way to introduce myself. 

So happy with the new update that I did a little wee. 

I also think this is my first post on the codies forums, so talking about my wee was perhaps the best way to introduce myself. 
Welcome to you (and your wee) :smiley: 

I'm new here: what was announced/shown for DiRT3 that wasn't released?
If they still had the old DiRT 3 threads then it would have been easier to remember them but can't remember now lol

The german tracks are very nice but i m sad to don't find track trought the vine and forest. For me German rally is not only wide road in military camp. I m sure many of you love the track its start in the forest (don't remind the name). All the track look the same :s

Hello everybody.
I just wanted to thank the Dirt Rally Team for the fantastic job they've made !!!!
Deutschland rallye is just wonderful.
Great job !
Baumholder military camp is so real (i go every year in the camp for the real WRC championship) and i can tell that everything is just perfect !!!!
Could you just add a special stage in the wineyard like Moselland.
Full speed between wines and walls could be fantastic !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn9CMB3PgF4

Thanks again for the fantastic job you've made !

Like Colin used to say : In doubt, Flat out !!!!

I'd also love a good adventure through the dusty wineyards. But like others have said before me, it's an excellent update as is, though some wineyard runs would be a lovely bonus! 

G37L057 said:
Is it only me, or the game crashes immediately the moment you push the Pause button? Using DualShock 3 (emulated and seen by the game as the xbox360 controller) in case that helps.
@G37L057 Have you tried verifying your game file in Steam?  I asked someone else that was having the same problem to try it and it worked for him.