New update - here we go again

8 hours ago, mobileracingfan said:

Same here.  I was in the zone and just set PR in the final race twice in a row but the results won't post.   The app crashed the first time and then reconnected with the server the second time but with the time missing.  So frustrating. :classic_angry::classic_angry:

I tried it a few times to see whether it was my internet/phone or their server and kept getting the same message about "not connecting" - despite having full internet and good phone signal. Good to know it's them - though frustrating.

1 hour ago, GT9 said:

I tried it a few times to see whether it was my internet/phone or their server and kept getting the same message about "not connecting" - despite having full internet and good phone signal. Good to know it's them - though frustrating.

It's working now but I'm not able to replicate my PR. :classic_sad:

The problem won't be fixed over a weekend. Wait until tomorrow and maybe it me be will be. 

In the words of Forrest Gump, it’s like a box of chocolates at the moment, you never know what you gonna get.

one minute I go through the corners in Monza perfectly next minute same setup and it’s like you have no brakes at all.