Career/MyTeam Calendar

In my opinion you should get the option to customise the calender like in the Grand Prix mode to have more variables and and the chance to recreate the real F1 season calendar. Because I heard from aarava and the new trailer it’s not possible not, which could be better if it’s possible. But it’s still good to sort some tracks out5287E4FD-0172-4633-B5BF-F4EBC2802D13.thumb.png.bc7f9976be6c8a38446524cc5bcc3661.png

I think it could be like that so the game can calculate wear on engine components easier that's why it's preset on 22 16 or 10 races at least it can mean people can pick easy courses to start of In by selecting the tracks they wan tout of the preset numbers

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Just to confirm, if we pick 16 or 10 races, will the ones selected in the video be the races we have to do? Or can we choose them? Can we do double headers?

Also, if we want to do 16 races in the first season (hopefully there are this many in real life) can we then pick 22 for season two?

Edited by WestHam66

I guess that we cannot choose the tracks, will be pre-schedule races.

But I would like to choose my tracks, I hate monaco and baku.

21 minutes ago, WestHam66 said:

Just to confirm, if we pick 16 or 10 races, will the ones selected in the video be the races we have to do? Or can we choose them? Can we do double headers?

Also, if we want to do 16 races in the first season (hopefully there are this many in real life) can we then pick 22 for season two?

You can choose the races, but not the order of them, also no double headers. However, there may be a "real season patch" later in the year, but im guessing this is only for championship mode.

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Tigergrow said:

You can choose the races, but not the order of them, also no double headers. However, there may be a "real season patch" later in the year, but im guessing this is only for championship mode.

Thanks, do you have any source for this though?

As it is the 'official calendar' for the 2020 season, licensing restricts the ability to freely move the calendar around, as it would compromise the term 'official calendar'.

I know IRL we don't have that calendar now, but that was a pretty exceptional circumstance, to put it mildly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BarryBL said:

As it is the 'official calendar' for the 2020 season, licensing restricts the ability to freely move the calendar around, as it would compromise the term 'official calendar'.

I know IRL we don't have that calendar now, but that was a pretty exceptional circumstance, to put it mildly. 

But we can choose the circuits we actually want to race in a 16 or 10 race format, or isnt that an option aswell?

Just now, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

But we can choose the circuits we actually want to race in a 16 or 10 race format, or isnt that an option aswell?

That's an option, you can do that for sure. Pick and choose your tracks, add/remove at will, just your selections must follow the logical order of the then 'official calendar'.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, BarryBL said:

That's an option, you can do that for sure. Pick and choose your tracks, add/remove at will, just your selections must follow the logical order of the then 'official calendar'.

Got it🙌🏽

• Like 1

It would have been awesome to not only pick the length but also the order of the circuits, would really improve playability as I find having the same order rather monotonous BUT the ability to choose which ones are in and out in a 16 or 10 race season is a pretty good second.

• Agree 1