Battle pass in F1

Hello, those who saw latest F1 2020 game trailer know, that there will be something like "battle pass". Your thoughts on that?

14 minutes ago, Ab0we said:

Hello, those who saw latest F1 2020 game trailer know, that there will be something like "battle pass". Your thoughts on that?

You mean "podium pass"? Well it ok to me, cuz it won't force me to pay in real money only in in-game money. I'm not talkin bout "VIP" thing cuz i don't how much i'll need to pay for it but i don't have problem with it

What is theVIP thing? Insaw it but do not understand it. Are they paid content like helemts, liveries, and badges?

4 minutes ago, Aef251 said:

What is theVIP thing? Insaw it but do not understand it. Are they paid content like helemts, liveries, and badges?

U will pay for VIP podium pass and u will get challenge like "Finish two races at Australia" or something like that.. u will get XP from these challnges and u will unlock things like helments, liveries, podium celebrations. But dont worry.. u will get these challenges even without VIP premium pass but u will get less rewards.

5 minutes ago, Aef251 said:

most likely yea the 2019 game have that to but in this game if you pre purchased the game you get enough credits to buy VIP. The whole quote of CM explaining it in comments under the newest trailer:

"All players who pre-order F1® 2020 will receive credit to unlock Season One VIP, and each following VIP season will contain enough currency to purchase the following VIP Podium Pass. You'll be able to earn currency by playing the modes you love, though currency bundles are also available to purchase."

• Thanks 1

I didn't realise you got VIP through preorder, that's cool. Really fair if you can purchase through in-game currency too.

• Agree 1